Timewalking Exp nerfed

Heard about the XP and logged on for the first time in like months. had a few fun runs of TWing and got my 50 paladin to 55.

The moment I saw the diminished XP I logged off. Might come back next week for the PvP event. I hope they see enough people do this that they change the way they think about reward structures. They wont but I can hope.

7 Likes

Seriously Blizz? In the midst of all this mess, you nerf something people are having fun with?

BRUH.

8 Likes

Sir we’ve got an emergency, people are logging on en masse with their friends to level up alts. People will actually be playing the game again

Not on my watch…

18 Likes

LMAO that sounds like something that was on Wowhead where they were like fire the “KOTICK CANNON”

7 Likes

LMFAO! I saw the Reddit post on this and everyone was joking to get in quick before it gets nerfed and what did blizz do? THEY NERFED IT! LOL! Meanwhile there are still quests since expac launch that don’t work…

You can’t make this stuff up anymore.

12 Likes

I feel like the reason why you are justifying this is because it wasn’t reported by wowhead or reddit. Correct me if I"m wrong though just the impression i’m getting.

All Wowhead does now is trawls the wow subreddit for news and reposts it for ad clicks. That’s their whole business model.

1 Like

Three players do mythic +13

Click the article

Reddit user u/repost …

Close article

3 Likes

Was just replying to someone else that made mention of it.

They were so quick to “fix” this meanwhile you got world quests like Dirty Job: Demolition Detail still bugged, unfixed and unplayable…Since the bloody beta.

5 Likes

Ooooh come on buy those boosts make them that money! Its the new way to game! Tokens, boosts, name changes, weeeeee! Be the first one on your block to be like the worlds first or even better those arena studs!!

3 Likes

You’d think with the bad spotlight on blizzard right now you’d think they want to do something that the players would actually enjoy, what with streamers or people that publish guides don’t want to cover this anymore.

5 Likes

We’re STILL waiting on a fix for the scaling or a proper legacy buff in Legion dungeons and raids.

Oh, wait, that’s right, according to Ion it’s a feature, not a bug.

2 Likes

Timewalking used to be fun. Then they tried to make it Esport mythic hard. Now they remove the good XP.

They are actively trying to kill everything fun.

9 Likes

Don’t want to be like them just want the gear then just buy tokens and pay them to carry you, its the new fun way to game. How do we know this , because they say so, Remember they know what you like and they know what is funnnnnn!

Yep, I haven’t gone near it since they re-tuned it for the devs’ mythic mates.

What used to be a fun romp you could have a laugh with some friends in - and maybe even gear up some alts in - turned into a long, gruelling slog with diminishing rewards and a mount that never drops.

Golf clap.

2 Likes

Mythic mates? like I said Earlier most Mythic players laugh at TW so at this point I have to ask who is TW for?

Personally I like the difficulty, but I do at least want to be rewarded for my time.

But truthfully haven’t logged into the game in week been playing elder scrolls online! At least their honest about taking your money.

Degenerate developers. “PEOPLE ARE LEVELING AT A REASONABLE PACE? PEOPLE FOUND A WAY TO HAVE FUN ON THEIR ALTS. THAT’S NOT OUR PRESCRIBED VERSION OF FUN. TO THE GROUND!!!”

Fire them all. Replace the whole damn team. Scum.

8 Likes