Timewalking Exp nerfed

You’re kinda missing the point, it’s the disparity between a bug that impacts upon the game for us, and a bug that has the potential to impact upon Blizzards revenue stream (either acquiring gold or exp too fast). One will be fixed in lightening speed and the other may be fixed in the next patch.

6 Likes

Oh no, they got to 60 too fast! Good thing 99% of everything else is time gated mobile trash. wipes sweat away …ya your right

6 Likes

I mean almost got an alt from 50 to 60…I was seriously contemplating skipping out on max level toon chores to work on alts…now I just won’t.

I hit exalted on this DK and was his 100th reputation…no achievement. I reported it but honestly not expecting it to get fixed and not really caring if it does either. Wasn’t even genuingly surprised when I didn’t get the achievement either…just was like “well of course the new rep isn’t flagged to count…why would I expect it at this point”.

1 Like

Then that is a separate thread entirely. This is about the TW exp nerf, not how consistent their changes are.

seriously? first time in months i was having fun playing.
God forbid we have fun playing a video game.
Well, instead of playing for more hours to level i’m logged off wow. good job.

12 Likes

Yeah, how else would they be able to make money off of boosts?

1 Like

Oh man, I love running TW just for TW set smashing things up! all the old legendaries, HoA, Azerite pieces, etc, makes for a fun run as tank through there. Change of pace on dungeons, too. Wish TW was available all the time.

3 Likes

I feel like time walking could be a fun little event where you get to play with such things in passed dungeons but with them putting alot of legos from past expansions as “legacy” it just makes me sad. Like I said Someone who even remotely does Mythic+ or Raid what reason do they have to waste their time on TW at this point.

1 Like

Cause it made the game better and didn’t negatively impact anything.

Bugs negatively impact the game.

If you want them to buff exp after the fact? sure.

But I want any and all bugs fixed in this game to make it as clean as possible.

I really like M+, but I also like just jumping into relatively relaxing group content with some fun stimuli - that’s TW for me. If I could queue for any level/expansion-range of dungeons at any time, without party sync, that’d be pretty swanky

Where was this ALL BUGS MUST BE FIX in PTR when things were actually told to the devs and reported?

Some bugs take more time to fix than others?

This was obviously an easy bug to fix.

This bug didn’t even last 24 hours, where as some of the more game breaking bugs lasted weeks or haven’t even been fixed at all yet.

6 Likes

This bug increased player enjoyment so blizz had to Axe it.

9 Likes

Technically it was there for the entire WoD timewalking a few weeks back as well, just wasn’t posted on every WoW news site/subreddit/twitter/etc.

absolutely disgusting

7 Likes

Blizzard is sooooooooo trash bro oh my GOD

4 Likes

Except it didn’t negatively impact anything?

3 Likes

It is now :laughing: