Timewalking Exp nerfed

It was a bug since TW was developed and implemented. It’s been this way since SL started TW events and was even big xp in past expacs.

kay.

2 Likes

I was going to level all of my alts, now I am just not going to play at all.

You could have done a smaller nerf so it was still worth the time, now my time is better spent running agility laps on rs.

9 Likes

I just don’t get it Blizzard… You did something that people liked and enjoyed and people had fun with it and yet you took it from everyone because it was not intended. Like what harm is it to maybe make timewalking event have some kind of extra boost in XP? Oh no! People now may have several classes leveled to 60 now and they aren’t spending that time playing to level their alts. Well guess what? They have to spend time playing the character to get gear and such…

7 Likes

Make changes instantly when something helps the players, make changes months later when something makes players unhappy.

I think they hate us, guys.

15 Likes

You know at this point I’m having more fun now watching people talk about this and white knighting for blizzard because it wasn’t intentional. But Seriously though alot of the high end players laugh at TW because they don’t need anything from it, so I just don’t get why they couldn’t let people have this even if it was just for the rest of the week.

7 Likes

Oh wow… really? was hoping to finally start up some of those 50s. Damnit.

2 Likes

Of all the things to crack down on within a day, it was THIS?!

Not the bots.

Not the paid carry spam.

People leveling up quickly through TW dungeons…

16 Likes

This was a bug? Again, why wouldn’t they fix it?

Even if it was a bug, to nerf it so drastically that make TW meaningless?

6 Likes

Sometimes a bug can be a good thing and in this situation it was.

Go spend your time reporting the dozens upon dozens of bugs that actually DO make players’ experiences worse.

8 Likes

Just put Flithron on ignore. There was a thread in the Arena forum (CREATED BY A FORUM MVP) the other day about him (and a few others) where basically the large majority of posters who frequent over there agreed to just put him and the other trolls on ignore. That’s how out of hand it’s gotten.

He purposely trolls by playing contrarian to any topic.

Just letting you know.

Edit: linking thread so others are aware

9 Likes

The problem is that they over-nerfed it, there is no reason to go into timewalking annymore unless you are doing your 5/5 dungeon weekly.

4 Likes

Fix? You mean hold player’s hand because they don’t understand sockets after 15 years.

Because it wasn’t having a negative impact on anything other than paid/boosted carries?

1 Like

And i have to contemplate if I really want to do that or not…

I mean I don’t know about anyone else but I was having a blast running alts through time walking with that exp, playing with heart of Azeroth again and just feeling like it was fun.

6 Likes

So just because something doesn’t have a negative impact doesn’t mean it doesn’t need fixing.

Blizzard could have fixed that bug, then added an exp boost to it.

Imagine still paying this company lol… the multiple colored hair brigade has control of the reins now and we all know what happens to anything they touch. What an absolute clown show company.

3 Likes

Imagine bashing a company fixing a bug lol.

imagine players actually having a reason to run their content?

6 Likes