Timewalking Exp nerfed

Imagine trying to tell people who leveled 50-60 in 4 hours that it’s okay and it will take them a few days now.

I will forever be baffled to see people who play this game go to war for Blizzard of all companies now. They aren’t your friend, they are a multi billion dollar company that only cares about metrics, do yourself a favour and turn on their sales call next time.

They did this to protect their bottom line.

1 Like

Yeah, there seems to be a small army of people (they could be alts of the same person) willing to blindly support Blizzard no matter what they do. I don’t know what their goal is, but I do agree, it makes absolutely no sense given the past few weeks especially.

P.S. Why is there a limit to how many posts you can like a day? WHAT THE HECK?

1 Like

You are baffled? Why? If someone doesn’t align their whole identity with politics, relgion, ect. Then they are going to align it to a company that does not care about them. People want a place where they belong and brands can offer that. This is a growing first world issue you shouldn’t be baffled anymore. Most people aren’t individuals anymore they are whatever group they ascribe too and that is about it.

I know.

Only 57 renown levels to go and a 5 or 6 hour campaign they’ve probably also already done.

Just imagine.

2 Likes

Oh yeah doing the covenant campaign again is an absolute blast it’s so exciting the second time round… ye haww most casual friendly expansion of all time guys

3 Likes

Well yeah.

yay its plaguefall. Kill the slime lady boss.
her fading words of don’t trust the baron…

Girl, you preaching to the choir. But I have to thanks to the devs. I mean they even put him the on evil side of the load screen art so we know he is evil before we even hit Maldraxxus. BUt still we must press on…

Because people enjoyed it. If you’re a company and a product you have is selling like hot cakes because everyone loves a certain feature, which was an unintentional feature, a bug if you will when you made it that you only just realized. Do you tell all those customers buying it, no no no Im recalling all of them and taking that one thing away because I don’t like it and didn’t intend for it to be there? No, you’re going to say OH YEH THATS AWESOME I KNOW RIGHT I FULLY INTENDED THAT ALL ALONG, sit back, shut up, and enjoy all the success that came from that one “mistake”.

Except Blizzard, they’ll recall it in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

reposted but mine from today similar thread

this makes me SO angry. I wish I had something constructive to post but wanted to add my name to the list of players disappointed by this decision. its not even that blizzard fixed something that was a bug but just how fast and responsive it was to get hot fixed. you guys had an incorrect tooltip on sinful legendary, which I still want a refund on and you wont give me, and I dont even know if that’s been fixed yet.

Blizzard the level of urgency you have at alienating me from the game and maybe others is deplorable. Literally I had two choices, continuing to level my gunbreaker in FFXIV as I just hit heavensward and having a blast or level my toons in BC my favorite dungeons. I just signed in to do the latter to find you guys hotfixed this problem I had. FFXIV it is.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely ridiculous that they nerfed this.
“Players were actually have fun again, HAD TO STOP IT.”

4 Likes

In the morning I wanted to be at least 5 hours lvl my toons … I saw the news about the nerf and not log in today, not tomorrow, not on Monday. Great job blizz

3 Likes

Didn’t take them long to find this ripcord.

3 Likes

I vendor anything that drops in TW. It’s 5 dungeons I spam chain heal through, while watching YouTube or Hulu or whatever. TW is useless unless you can’t live without that mount or very desperately need whatever is in that box of disappointment at the end. Few are either of those.

Huge XP would have made me break out my alts. Instead, I’ll do my weekly chores on my main and log. This isn’t how you achieve customer retention.

6 Likes

I’ve spoken to so many people that this applies to. It made one of the most tedious parts about playing an alt not that bad. Now none of us are going to play alts, we’ll just go play ffxiv instead.

3 Likes

Here’s where I stopped reading.

GAMEZ ARE HARD WORKZ GUYZ

You clearly have never done real hard work in your life.

3 Likes

Hey, since you know so much about me, whats my favorite animal?

Some bugs, not nerfs, are easier to fix than others. And to be fair it was an outrageous amount of exp you should have known it was a mistake. I got to 60 on my DK without even going into shadowlands.

Sounds like you were having fun. That can’t be allowed.

1 Like

Well it was fast. But I wouldn’t call spamming dungeons fun though.

I’m done with this game. Might return when they start listening to players and STOP wasting players’ time.