Timewalking Exp nerfed

The fact that I’m not even sure which one you’re talking about is enough… lol… Bought or not, I am still leveling new toons and playing the game.

For the record, i got into a really bad car accident and haven’t been able to tank (until recently. yay treatment!) because of a brain injury. My husband was the one who surprised me and pulled me into a group - but not to be carried. The fights were explained to us and we were able to work out new strategies for our guild and we ended up progressing. I’d buy a boost, too, if I wasn’t interested in leveling. But uh… I like leveling sooooo… I’m still playing the game.

I’ve already made my argument. I have nothing else to add.

Play the game.

Yeah I bet. Ironic you are being such an fool in this thread yet can’t even bother to progress in a raid the normal way.

1 Like

That’s no argument lmao. That’s like going to somebody who’s about to kill themselves by jumping off a bridge and saying “Yeah dude, jump off it”

Oh this explains a lot.

1 Like

I see you’ve not been reading my other posts lol I have several alts. This is just but one… And we are progressing “the normal way”… But, hey, since you know so much about me, what’s my favorite animal?

Sorry, logs don’t lie.

Imagine making fun of someone’s injury. Wow, my dude. That’s low. Walk two moons in my shoes, have a couple seizures, and then come back and make fun of a brain injury.

You just insulted be by calling me a “baby” several times and get mad because I said your brain injury “explains it” lmao.

1 Like

We thought the same thing about garrison nerfs, thought it was a bug at the squish until they doubled down and made them even worse on gold making so they could push token sales.

1 Like

This game about more than logs, my dude. I’m done with this conversation.

Neat, you still had to pay instead of “play the game.”

1 Like

Did you forget that you… pay… to play… the game…? It’s my gold and I’m gonna spend it how I see fit. I have nothing else to add to this conversation.

Right, you would rather pay than actually play the game.

1 Like

Oh my, the paypig stopped replying. It’s like you made sense lmao

1 Like

Well like she said, it appears she needed someone to “hold her bottle” for her through CN.

I’m not going to say “You should stop playing the game” because I don’t enjoy it. If somebody else enjoys it, good on them… BUT let’s not pretend that the game and it’s developers don’t have MAJOR problems and communication issues lmao.

1 Like

as long as I get my 226 item “frankly my dear I dont give a darn”

I honestly dont know who time walking is for at this point.

1 Like

I did 5 runs of it for the 226 but honestly it feels like a bit of a waste for alts.

I appreciated the ‘alternate’ route of us being able to use timewalking gear and do the dungeons. It felt like a different and fun way to level in the game. Bit of a pity :/.

Imagine whining about leveling of all things, which has been nerfed into the ground and can be done in a few days fresh without trying.