Timewalking Exp nerfed

I saw this and I just laughed just for the last line alone.

to be fair, they prob already know how to “fix” xp gains. might even just be a setting left on. a click of a button. where as other bug fixes require combing through code with literal combs. ;D
/slight space ball reff

but given the current issues, it would have been better for them to have left the bonus XP on. “thats not a bug, thats a feature”

Even if it would have just been for this week, Be like Eh it’s already on for the week let players have it kinda thing.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was doing. SL is lame for alts, and I managed to level almost 50 characters to 120 in BFA (what else was I gonna do?). Heck just look at my guild, those are all me. I have another guild on Horde side Trollbane with a similar number of characters/50s. There are a lot of people who mostly like to play alts to the point where alt is a strange, meaningless term.

Your posts get dumber and dumber with each passing post you make.

Please keep going. I am quite enjoying the show.

2 Likes

post on ur main u weenie

I told few people on discord about this and they were rushing home early from work just to level some alts.

That’s how lame Shadowlands are, people get excited over a bug.

4 Likes

Also true, I complete forgot about this one.

Even last year people were asking to bring it back during the big lockdown didnt happen, of course.

Yes, they seem to fix things that benefit players very quickly, but fix problems that disadvantage players far more slowly.

Shakes head at the sorry state of the game

First you want Blizzard to fix the bugs.

Then you complain that they fix the bugs.

Make up your mind.

It was cutting into revenue from boosts. Thats why it was fixed so quickly.

1 Like

This. 9.2 pushes boost to 60. Same as 8.2 did to 120.

This is what people complained about New World shop about, making gameplay boring and selling QoL in shop.
And then u got gold buying with tokens on top of that. As well as rampant bots they ignore. And boosting meta.

They just don’t care about the game anymore.

1 Like

Imagine being mad at a bug fix

I dint remember threads about time walking during bfa. The gear drops were in spots that were worthless due to azerite gear. We should have been outraged by that too.

Could they prioritize the bugs that get fixed? WW had issues with Storm earth and fire for years but the moment it some how becomes a useful problem it was fixed dang near instantly

Was people getting a bit more experience to level alts about half way+ in an expansion really a top priority? I understand that not every bug is the same amount of time to fix but good gosh. It isn’t like they couldn’t use a bit of positivity in their game.

SWTOR players started to push enemies off the edges of their dungeons avoiding fights and making new paths with in the dungeons. Instead of making it impossible the teams at SWTOR started to make dungeons with that in mind.

All of Blizzards decisions for 10+ years now just feel they come out of bitterness and spite towards the players.

What about the other bugs in the game? The ones that has been going on for a while.

For example, the disconnecting bug for DHs that land? Why hasn’t that one been fixed yet? But someone leveling quicker, suddenly, in a day, they nerf it hard.

2 Likes

Imagine defending the company that “fixed” something that’s been in the game for years. Ever since WoD, timewalking was good XP. Imagine defending the same company, who performed that hotfix immediately and reassuringly, when they won’t even address the copious amount of bugs and problems in 9.1… Or even ban some bots in trade…

KAY

At this point? Because there are much more pressing issues in the game to focus on.

At this point, they’ve been releasing TW content for years, how they can still muck it up is just stellar, but because they messed it up in a way that benefits players, it must be fixed asap.

Just wait for that 9.2 release, and the inevitable 60 boost and realize they don’t care about the players and fun, they just want to fine tune the metrics to make sure people pay for a boost.

Bruh. It took me 26 hours to level a toon to level 50. The leveling system isn’t all that bad… It used to take a week or so to level to 110/120. Heirlooms are useless because of the leveling changes. If you want to be at SL content so quickly, buy a boost.

And then there was this one. IF THE LEVELING IS SUCH A MAJOR PROBLEM, BUY A BOOST LOL