Timewalking Exp nerfed

I mean it’s hard not to make that assumption given that his character is quite literally dressed up as a white knight, lmao!

1 Like

Well yeah. They made TW almost pointless to run at this point. The only oneworth running is TW BT. And that is for DH’s. Its the only way to the get the glaives that mog. Solo one shot fests don’t rate the mog that I recall. You get them. It just doesn’t mog tab count like the TW BT ones.

This having xp would have this actually give it meaning. Its gear is low ilevel and for mog hunters besides glaives we get the rest of them one shot runs really solo.

Okay the TW currency. but some find out some of that is rep locked. Oh you want this dagger weapon appearance?

Yeah, about that. Do you like seeing Medivh open the portal?

Why yes I do.

Good, good. As You will be seeing it. A lot. Run it till the rep is there my dude.

Still waiting for any semblance of tuning to get the underperforming covenants caught up to the current meta.

1 Like

One wonders how anyone enjoys this game at all when BC Timewalking isn’t active (which is about 90% of the year) to level alts that are SPECIFICALLY sitting somewhere between levels 50 and 60. Apparently, everyone was waiting for this moment with baited breath for months, only to have their dreams dashed.

I mean if this was an exploit where are the bans? they were quick enough to do that in BFA

2 Likes

The covenants are fine. only 1 to 2% difference said blizzard to sell this.

Even a casual like me can look at simms on wowhead write ups and go…that ain’t 1 or even 2%. Once you add a zero…now they make sense. Ahh 20%, blizzard dropped a zero.

Also you have people that don’t exp unless it actually feels worth their time to do so, so having level 50s languishing for some that could be. Besides the fact of the amount of exp being really good people actually felt like TW was worth their time to do. If blizzard would actually increase the exp for it, it might make it less of a joke.

1 Like

yes, collecting grain in westfall is more fun than Shadowlands leveling.

1 Like

The idea people been parking their level 50 alts in the closet until some random “event” happens to make leveling “worth it” is so laughably disingenuous I don’t even know why I’m responding.

I mean that’s a matter of opinion, you don’t have to agree with me as much as I don’t have to agree with you. I highly doubt blizzard will actually listen to the players anyway. Even if you don’t agree with me, the fact is that players disliked this “fix” and have made several threads saying as such so even if you disagree with me the fact that the player base actually is saying something about speaks volumes.

1 Like

It also could be the fact that leveling is boring. We’ve done it before. Over and over again.

I’ve leveled my tank toons through threads of fate and spammed dungeons. It’s not super fun. But I’ve already seen the story from the quests. I’m not the type of person to read a book or watch a movie twice unless it’s really good. Shadowlands leveling was fun the first time. Not so much after that.

4 Likes

1 to 50 leveling is fine. 50 to 60 sucks. They wanted the easier 50 to 60.

I can relate. I made many alts in 15th Korrack AV. Now while I will rant, rave, then dump a turtle in normal av these days in 15th KOrrack I was fine.

See the leveling in 110 to 120 was so unfun getting your teeth kicked in as a alliance all the time or stuck in a turtle was okay. It was faster and better xp.

I don’t hate leveling per se. I love it in legion. Happily level there. I like its story. Like its order halls. MOP liked too. Story helps make it better for some.

SL like BFA did prior makes the last 10 levels jsut feel so bad. Bad story, grind it out mindless drone style.

If everything is “meta”, then nothing is. Not everyone is chasing every dps

I wish WoW took a page out of SWTOR playbook and made quests have choices.

That way when I come back on an alt, I can do it differently.

3 Likes

did the choices change the actual outcome of the story in anyway? I’m not trolling I’m asking a serious question as I never played that game.

Don’t think they changed the overall story. Just changed how you approached it.

But instead of killing an NPC, I seduced them or let them live. Just changes the pace of the story.

1 Like

Not sure why anyone is surprised.

After KSM was revealed to be NOT account wide and the response from the higher up was utter silence, why did you think this would fly?

If you think “Wow this is alt friendly!” It will be removed or fixed.

lmao.

The gap between venthyr balance Druid and night fae is growing and growing and the others have never been an option. What’s terrible is that the spec named balance isn’t remotely balanced across its covenants and hasn’t been the whole xpack.

Okay blizz here is a free answer to your problem:

What we’ve seen:
Change cov abilities where you can. Change conduits where you can.

When you can’t do either and we haven’t seen: non conduit spec soulbind sliders. There ya go, more sliders, slide away. Slide right into fixing your game.

You’re welcome.

Right and not everyone is playing competitive content. That’s okay, care or don’t care then. You can get KSM and AoTC with anything. Anything beyond and you’re just trolling the people you play with.

Stuff like that is nice.

Why I am leaning back to Sp games. Like in shadowrun hong kong I can opt out combat with etiquettes if I have them.

Or the famed charisma/speechcraft checks of Skyrim/fallout 4.

I speak ganger to NPC A. We throw down, you boss finds out your butt is in trouble regardless and they will gut you like a fish if by some chance you live.

They reply, good point. lets come to a new solution.

And thus I move my quest along not one round spent for that part.

And at the end Kindly Cheng doesn’t care how the quest was completed. Only that it was completed. Give me my reward.

Wow could have this. Mawsworn, you know you are dying. I am actually not here for that. I really want that item behind you. You go take a walk, I take the item and you live a lot longer.

Deal…and they go for a smoke break, item yoinked…here you go quest giver.

1 Like