Timewalking Dungeon EXP nerf

not always - it works like that for you but for plenty of others who want to level up more characters, they do things the way the game intended.

1 Like

That email doesn’t say they were banned. So you don’t know anything for fact.

No, they aren’t they do the same thing they always been doing.

I haven’t seen this myself, but anway.

The mail you get in classic does say they were taking care of.

It doesn’t flat out say ban, but it is heavily implied. Those characters are also removed from the game, which suggest it was a permanent ban.

Are you sure you have been seeing bots lately then? Haha

No, it says action was taken. Action taken is very vague and can mean anything like a warning was sent.

No, it does not imply that at all.

What other “action” can be taken that deletes the character? Lol.

You don’t know if a character was deleted from another account.

You can by doing searches, and also having the name vanish and become available on the server later.

Blizzard has also made several post about the ban waves they have done in classic, which lines up very well with everything else.

Yeah, so basically you confirmed that your reported email response means nothing at all.

Y’all responding to a troll, you know that right?

If you wish to see it that way, then I guess, but blizzard has posted the data before which shows they do ban on frequent occasions, which again lines up with the reports actually resulting in bans.

No, it doesn’t line up with reports.

Well there obviously isn’t convincing you with straight data that blizzard actually bans bots.

If you wish to believe otherwise you are free to :rofl:

There is no data.

You are free to believe anything you want as well.

<h ttps://classic.wowhead.com/news/blizzard-bans-thousands-of-bots-a-day-in-wow-classic-318012?page=3>

Classic case of the average blizzard white knight using words they don’t know.

But they added one thing of alt friendliness to this xpac and players realized it. Blizz couldn’t have any signs of alt friendliness in this alt unfriendly xpac.

But 1-50 can be power leveled in an afternoon. We’ve also played that legacy content dozens if not hundreds of times in 17 years. 1-50 wasn’t hurting anyone if TW was fast and efficient.

Nerf 51-60 xp if you’re worried about trivialitizing the current expansion leveling process. But what was it hurting if I run TW for an evening instead of playing thru the same boring and uninspiring BFA quests & zones for the 56th time

1 Like

Again this is not data.

I’m sorry you think leveling via Timewalking dungeons is an exploit.

They didn’t hotfix anything. They lowered (nerfed) the amount of experience gained from completing a Timewalking dungeon.

What do you consider data then?

Here is the definition I found.

1. Facts that can be analyzed or used in an effort to gain knowledge or make decisions; information.

Sounds like that blue post was data to me!

Edit: here is the original blue post

This is a statement not data. You consider blanket statements are data that prove your reports are working? Funny given the fact that you said this: