Timewalk icc with frostmourne transmog?

Well here is what i find interesting. I do not live on the Forums all day or night long so i find a thread i Find interesting and post on it and people get up set because its “necroing” ohh well. I want to add my two cents on the topic.

1 Like

What I have suggested and would love to see in the game is a type of weapon only dks can use. Rune Weapons. Like the War Glaives.

1 Like

it will lock when it dies stupid of you to think other wise lol its here till it no longer interests people for a certain amount of time
if anyone should be reported it should be you for false reporting
either way i didn’t say it should come with a balance change because it really shouldn’t

I’d be on it for days to get frostmourne as transmog! I’m currently trying to get the invincible’s rein. Frostmourne is part of our gaming lifehood if you played warcraft 3+. I hope they do it!

2 Likes

All I’ve ever wanted was Frostmourne. Will Blizz ever have a heart? I doubt it.

1 Like

When I saw that cutscene with the Jailer and Runecrafter; the masterpiece he seeks, gave me some hope for a transmog later in the expansion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6wF6KiwCAw&feature=emb_logo

Still seeing some excuses why we shouldn’t have it for lololore but what about new replicas? It doesn’t even have to be Frostmourne.

2 Likes

that and fatemourne that alex has

1 Like

You mean FateBRINGER like AshBRINGER.
But yes I want that too. And a Two-handed AND One-Handed version of the Primus Blade.

2 Likes

Big necro.

However, the fact that we now have “mourne blades” as a thing, maybe they’ll be one that looks similar enough that players can acquire?

Why even worry bout necros we’re DKs it’s what we do besides it under 30 days

Fatebringer mourne eh name aside I’d like to have a copy of it

I don’t see why we couldn’t, if the Blades of Azzinoth can be acquired via Timewalking then it could just as easily be done with Frostmourne.

Make being a DK and having Shadowmourne in your inventory a prerequisite for it to drop off the Lich King in Timewalking seems fair to me, you could say the shards within Shadowmourne could respond to the presence of its parent blade and be used to draw out its temporal essence, thus making the cosmetic appearance of Frostmourne lootable.

We know they still have the model for such a transmog, why not actually use it?

3 Likes

fk fatebringer mourne all my homies want frostmourne

2 Likes

i want both, options are nice ya

2 Likes

The Blades had to be acquired prior to timewalking to be able to use them and you had to have both of them. The Blades of Azzinoth still exist, Frostmourne doesnt.

cough caverns of time are under used cough

1 Like

Dont know the purpose of the bronze dragonflight? The caverns of time is to tell a story, not to take powerful weapons from.

As we literally traveled through time using the caverns to snatch the dragon soul away :unamused:

3 Likes

And that was to stop a rampaging dragon. Not to allow Johnny to feel like hes Arthas because they think Legion was specifically made to screw them over.

Why does everything have to devolve into an argument whenever Kell gets involved?

It’s just an opinion that some people agree with, it doesn’t have to turn into some multiple page essay on how they’re wrong no matter what.

6 Likes

It’s super easy the infinite dragon flight are back and learned the sword is unguarded in halls. Chrome has tasked us to get it first. Shinaniguns insue but we get the sword in the end.

Or

they learned after it was shattered the pieces were laying around for a time. So it’s a race to get them before they do