Timewalk icc with frostmourne transmog?

i know, i know… as the title suggests this can outrage some people for many reasons.
but hear me out;
first off, paladins did get ashbringer the sword that destroyed frostmourne and also is a epic as sh*t lore sword just like frostmourne is ( not 100% epic as frostmourne, more like 65% but still).
second, we did actually got frostmourne, but in another form which most of people including me may agree that its design its doesnt look as good as the original frostmourne, or epic i should say.
and since demon hunters got that temporal event so they could get azzinoth glaives as transmog from beating illidan + legendaries gonna be able to transmog in shadowlands which means Shadowmourne the axe version (cosmetic speaking) of frostmourne can be usable as appearence for anyone who does possess it!
so why not dks getting frostmourne as an cosmetic option? besides all the reasons you guys are probably thinking about now for killing me only for thinking on that suggestion.

ps: also thx to dreadmoore, ´https://imgur.com/a/JqdpX` this right here is the frostmourne model added in legion, which means its already done for us to use they just need to implement that option

36 Likes

We would need 2h weapons back as frost. Personally I think we should get 2h weapons back and keep dw. At the forge give us the option to click a button that turns the frostmourne from 2 swords to a 2h sword so both could have their transmog and their choice of 2h or dw.

19 Likes

We should’ve got the new Frostmourne transmog they made in Legion. OP, if you want to really get this thread booming, add this link to the top of your post:

https://imgur.com/a/JqdpX

Add ` around both sides of the link. It is on the same key as ~ which is right besides 1 at the top of your keyboard.

18 Likes

I agree with all of you guys SO much here! We’re really owed Frostmourne so badly after everything that happened in Legion. I don’t care if it’s a artifact, legendary, or just a tmog, as long as we’re able to use it. If we can get it in ICC, that’s fine with me. I really hope they can give us back 2h Frost too, cause I’ve been missing it so badly. And we need DKs to get a huge buff in general too, not just Frost. But Frost has been having it the worst out of all of us of course. Hope Shadowlands is when both 2h Frost DKs, and Death Knights in general, is the expansion we can return to glory in.

11 Likes

Well we are going to the forge master who made the helm of domination. If the devs wanted to it would be a good and fitting time to remake it.

9 Likes

I totally agree with you! And we should repair the Helm of Domination too while at it. Hope Ner’zhul’s gonna be on our side this time too when his prison is fixed and given power again.

3 Likes

time to spam holinka twitter

4 Likes

You get to mog shadowmorne is 8.3. Frostmorne will not happen.

1 Like

how one thing exclude the other?

6 Likes

Because Shadowmourne is actually a usable weapon unlike Frostmourne.

1 Like

i will ask again, how one thing exclude the other?

Shadowmourne being able to transmog don’t exclude the fact they can make a chain-quest or some timewalking drop thing to get the frostmourne appearance

4 Likes

I will say again, Shadowmourne is a usable weapon.

1 Like

shadowmounrne being an usable weapon don’t exclude the fact they still can give the frostmourne appearance do dks

4 Likes

They are giving everyone the option to transmog legendary weapons, what do you not understand about that? Frostmourne isn’t a legendary option that players can use.

It’s really that simple.

2 Likes

frostmourne its a usable item in the DAMN FILES OF THE GAME… players just cant obtain it by any way…stop spamming crap if you dont mind.
but what really does annoys me its the fact that you just said frostmourne cant be in the game cause shadowmourne exists, thats the most stupid thing i did just read in this entire month

5 Likes

So then it isnt usable now is it. If you cant obtain it you cant use it.

I also didnt say “Frostmourne cant be in the game because Shadowmourne exists” that right there is a strawman argument.

I said Shadowmourne is usable, Frostmourne isnt. Not to mention Frostmourne is not classified as a Legendary and the only 2 items that arent available to players (aka not usable) are greys and those are not included in transmog.

1 Like

when i said i don’t understand or said they will not do it?

yes, we can’t use, but tis in the files and its a weapon

i will say again because its simple, Shadowmourne being a transmog option don’t exclude the fact that they can give the frostmourne appearance do Dks, its 2 things who are not connected and one thing don’t exclude the other

that is simple

1 Like

From your lack of understanding of why Frostmourne isnt included.

Again, Frostmourne isnt usable and its not a Legendary, its destroyed. Get over it.

2 Likes

im beginning to think some DK with 2H camped your body for like 4 days, and thats why you are so averse of the idea of 2H coming back

Nothing you said make any sense, and have nothing to do with the subject, If they gave the illidan appearance to DH, they can give to DKs the frostmourne appearance, regardless of the legendary.

Any DK would want that, it don’t even need to be frost DKs and you not wanting also further prove the theory that you indeed don’t play DK at all;

4 Likes

I like this idea a lot.
The Frost artifact skins definitely pale in comparison to the updated model. They should 100% include a Frostmourne transmog that DKs can get via timewalking.

4 Likes