Time to admit it.... War Mode is a failure

before i perma block you for trolling, pal…this is one of FIVE bnet accounts I own and AINT my main account.
next time try sticking to the topic and you wont make fool of yourself, profile stalker

EDIT…as a side note YOUR kind is THE reason why Id never post on my main account again. lmao

perma blocked.

ADMINS…WE NEED THAT ACCOUNT WIDE IGNORE IN HERE…THANKS

1 Like

Uh huh, bet your girlfriend goes to another school too.

Weirdo.

1 Like

This forum makes me laugh.
These jokers actually think some of us are too poor to run numerous bnet accounts. lmao.
profile stalkers…gotta luv em. Cant win the discussion so go looking for anything to deflect with. Dude cant prove anything that I said is inaccurate, so gonna profile stalk for something he THINKS he can use. lol.

Look how upset this guy is over the fact he got called out that he’s running his mouth about something he knows nothing about.

Yikes

1 Like

You’re only proving my point.

Keep going it’s amusing.

1 Like

Oh so you’re admitting to switching accounts to flag someone 5 times.

Pretty sure that’s bannable little Timmy.

2 Likes

yeah…seems that way in retail at this point, anyway.
I think it was a lot more active back in Legion before Warmode.
I used to get roasted a lot trying to level horde on daggerspine, anyway.

eh…theyd rather stay here complaining about the good old days when their unskilled sort had to gank lowbies for fear of losing to a REAL PvP player lol

1 Like

Aww the tears of a stupid butthurt PvPer are most sweet indeed.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I want to gank people!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I can’t force people to be my fun and entertainment against their will!

Cry more you gankless dork.

3 Likes

Open world pvp is just a mode to gank the heavily outnumbered Alliance. Back when the xp boost was more than 10%, it would be worth the risk and time lost to play in it. It is no longer worth while.

Open world pvp is just a max level character running around ganking low level players. If people were serious about pvp, you’d see them grouping up and go out questing together or looking for group skirmishes. You never see this. No, people just want to gank. Otherwise, they just play arenas.

2 Likes

Oh, this explains a lot. I love how people that started in Legion try to tell me how things played out on PVP servers prior to WM.

You have zero clue what you are talking about.

The dude you’re replying to is the biggest loser in this forum thread. He has no idea what he’s talking about.

2 Likes

The hypocritical irony when both of you are posting from classic accounts. You can’t call someone out for not posting on a main when you do this.

Good old laggerspine. It was pretty balanced when I was there, so when I think of ideal world pvp, that is the sort of thing I have in mind. You might have to fight over the odd quest NPC or node, or just fight off someone who wanted to fight here and there. Doing the arena quests with the NPC yells meant you had to be on your guard a little. If it changed before you got there that’s a shame.

1 Like

im sorry…this post is hilarious lol :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I am just here to say the best part of WarMode is it’s new sole purpose; to help you kill rare spawns since nobody goes there.

Thank you, War Mode, for helping me with my meta-achievements! :muscle:

2 Likes

Maybe because I’m primarily a solo player, but I like an empty world sometimes when I wanna get something done. No other players around to mess with my progress or current goal. Suffice to say I play with WM on pretty much always.

2 Likes

It might have been high alliance pop when I started. I was running mostly horde at the time. Ganked, ganked and ganked again. Wife had the same problem. Shes a bit more tolerant of degenerate game play than I am, so she stayed and just logged out when they would camp gank her.
I dont have that kind of patience for petulant children, so I moved to Aerie Peak until warmode came, then moved back.

There were about a dozen alliance players who would sit up in the air over that bridge from western to eastern plaguelands…you know…theres a wagon and NPC that sits in that area.
I didnt see them the first time and yeah…they got me.
Thankfully i was able to rogue stealth past them and get where I was heading.

lmao…is that what he’s doing?
I didnt pay attention when I blocked him. lol.
pathetic.

Is that not exactly what the OP did? How was it a failure,please do tell. World pvp was dead long before warmode and everyone that was playing before it knows that. What proof do I need? We have an option to still engage in it and how many do? Everyone knows if you wanna farm without being bothered by competition, you turn warmode on. Why, cause world pvp is dead. Go see for yourself.

1 Like

Forcing other people to do things they don’t want to participate in is… :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

I just wanted to say I love your name and transmog.
Iä! Iä! Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!

2 Likes