Time Playing Wow Vs Internet Searches about Wow

On several of my other Topic Posts I have explored various aspects of players use of Internet searches and use of add-ons, in their efforts to maximize their skills and be able to contribute to group content. And generally speaking become better players.

The respondents in these Topic Threads are helping me understand human player behavior while they participate in Wow, and mmorpgs in general. I am grateful for their
participation.

My question in this Topic Post is: When you play Wow. How much Time do you spend actually playing the game itself versus how much Time you spend searching the Internet for help and advice regarding your attempt to increase your level of performance
in Wow itself? Of course these would be rough estimates.

Example: a person may play World of Warcraft for 1 hour per day. This person may also
spend half an hour per day searching help guide websites, watching Youtube videos about how to beat a boss in a dungeon, and searching for the best add-ons.

Thank you for your participation.

1 Like

Why do you care how other people spend their time? You have an unhealthy fixation on other people’s leisure time.

Curiosity.

Why did this need to be a whole new post? You could have just tacked it onto your most recent thread and expanded the conversation in a meaningful way.

It stopped being curiosity 5 threads ago and has ventured into obsession territory at this point.

4 Likes

your crusade against wowhead is a bit insane.

7 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Would you like to contribute by providing an answer?

1 Like

No, because it’s none of your business quite frankly.

1 Like

100% of the time playing vs 0% time searching how to loot crab claws. With a margin of error at 0%.

1 Like

This was a query for voluntary replies.

Hmm,why would I search the internet when I’m playing the game? If you mean if I’m stuck on something(rarely) well yeah,I’ll use it but in the long run it is up to me .

Post on your main instead of an alt so we can see why you’re so interested in what other people do. Are you trying to figure out why you fail? Are you trying to show how you succeed? There are always ulterior motives for posts like these. What are yours I wonder…

1 Like

But do you remember exactly where the BuzzBox 827 in Darkshore is that you have to drop them at?

Oh god,that quest .Took a long time to figure out.

1 Like

Interesting but negative reply. Instead of answering a question you respond with an accusatory question.

BuzzBox 441 agrees with you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

10010011100?

Null End Run.

JK:

Maybe it’s a psych major using ChatGPT to help formulate their thesis :smiley:

P.S. The OP’s name seems aligned with use of AI tools. Also, it’s Sunday Troll Time™!

:troll: :troll: :troll:

1 Like