Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

Or even 1-60

1 Like

You need something to encourage people to play I guess because DF development certainly isn’t encouraging.

Technically it already is, or at least the initial buff prior to pre-patch, as xp from 1-70 was heavily reduced with the WotLK release.
Although admittedly when we were double-dipping during pre-patch (reduced xp to 70 + 50% xp buff) it was absolutely amazing, wouldn’t mind some of that again.

Probably to try and “encourage” players to do their recycled “content”, and of course by encourage we really mean discourage them from doing anything else (by not having anything available)

3 Likes

Pretty much thing and honestly while its late now, they would of had much more interaction and good faith from more people if they kept that buff going instead of ending it then bringing it back again.

So is there going to be a pre expansion event that allows fast xp progression and enables people to get gear like previous expansions?

Get one of each spec to 60?

1 Like

Pretty please can we have like triple ANIMA what we have right now?

No matter with how many alts (believe I have a lot of alts) I farm ANIMA, it’s NEVER enough to buy everything for PLATE (only yet) for my main char! It’s unbelievable, pls we need more ways to get ANIMA, pls make an End expansion event that rewards us with a TON of anima!

I’m sure a lot of people are in the same situation I’m.

1 Like

What’s a void Druid?

When does the wisdom buff become active i don’t see it active yet and im online?

Yeah…where’s the buff Blizzard?

Same. No buff on reset today

yea anytime you wanna add that buff that would be cool

6 Likes

Hmm…of course…Blizzard is once again a big lair! No buffy buffy.

1 Like

They had one job this week. Just one.

1 Like

I think someone forgot :frowning:

1 Like

The buff is active now.

3 Likes

there it is!!

1 Like

Semi-serious question: what exactly have all you with “a bunch of level 50 toons I haven’t had time to level” been doing the past 2 years?? I’m genuinely curious, because Shadowlands has been so “lite” on content to do I don’t see how a person actually stays busy enough to fill 2 years with only one character :joy:

By patch 9.1 I already had 8 alts leveled to 60 just out of boredom/lack of things to do in the content drought. By 9.1.5 I was at 10+ alts already leveled to 60…

Even with so many throwaway alts I still end up bored, pretty much my alts only exist as “mission table bots” to feed my main with easy/low effort gold. Maybe I’ll take them into some random BGs, but that’s about it

I can’t stomach anymore new alts (no real point now that it’s so “late” in the expansion), so this buff doesn’t really do anything for me

What they should’ve done instead is extend the Joyous Journeys XP buff in Classic, that’s a buff that actually makes a meaningful impact in your leveling speed… it literally shaves days off your 0-70 leveling time

Leveling in retail is already a joke and 0-60 takes maybe 18-24 hours at the most, this buff is largely overkill lol

I think someone needs to inspect this buff, cuz it’s not actually giving the xp. I just logged in and saw the buff active on my character, but I did not receive any extra xp when turning in 2 quests so far. Come on guys…

Yeah cause all I play is WoW with how great this expansion was /s

What have I been doing these past 2 years? Playing as little as Shadowlands as possible.

Side note, not everyone just plays WoW. There are plenty of other mmos that are actually fun and sometimes you want to rotate games. Not to mention any other new games that come out.

1 Like