Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

It makes you happy for me because i still have 4 more allied races to lvl to 50 for the achieves. Cheer up! :grinning:

Thank you Blizzard.

1 Like

Why not over 9,000? haha how fast would you level to max. I mean a quest that normally give 1,000 exp would give. 900,000. Is that enough to level to max in one quest?

This x 1000

2 Likes

It allows you to level some new alts quickly.

1 Like

Agreed. I just boosted a toon to 70 and it is very disheartening to see how slowly the experience bar is moving.

1 Like

Just had a closer look and you’ve gotta be joking so going off this we can assume Dracthyr will be launching alongside the Pre-Patch event and not launch like seriously?

Like not only will Pokemon Violet and Scarlet be launching around that time but also it won’t give people like me who plan on maining Preservation Evoker long enough to actually learn the spec properly in live with all our add ons.

Please clarify that this will not be the case

1 Like

Nice I literally just decided to level my DK from mists era. Couldn’t come at a better time !

1 Like

Happy to see it coming back, but honestly, they should have just left it in place this whole time.

4 Likes

What are you talking about? Dracthyr are playable during pre-patch, which gives you basically a month to learn Evoker on live…

1 Like

Why do this when overwatch 2 launches >.> this could be so useful now. I will be grinding the battle pass. Unfortunate.

“Don’t delay. The winds will shift once more when the new dracthyr Evoker becomes playable during the Dragonflight pre-expansion patch, and the experience buff will no longer be available”

Emphasis on during that doesn’t mean straight away also had a member of community council claim that they’ll be apart of the Pre Patch event which is why I’m requesting they

1 Like

I, on the other hand, am actually enjoying it. Log on after work at like 10pm, get a few levels in, pass out. It do be the grind I want.

1 Like

They nerfed the heirloom bonus. I don’t even use them anymore. All they do is give a lil extra rested xp, which doesn’t last long :grimacing:

1 Like

I don’t know if I can level through shadowlands with the 50% boost even. I hate shadowlands leveling. Might be worth just waiting for DF and leveling through old zone without the buff.

4 Likes

Interestingly the pre patch is going to nerf the exp to level by a considerably amount. So if there is any overlap the relative increased levelling speed will be insane.

1 Like

Will the xp to level reduction happen with prepatch or launch? I am wondering if that is why

Pre patch because Pre patch is patch 10.0.

Nothing… Unless u want to level anre toon, if not the case , just nothing I a a catch up shadowlands or xp buff for those who skipped the xpac or just lvl new toons =) it’s awesome!

Heritage armor, different races, different factions, something chill to do…

Even though I’m fairly new to the game just this year, I unlocked two allied races in anticipation that this might happen. So I’m very ready to level up a void druid and light forged Draenei.