Time is Running Out on the Winds of Wisdom 50% Experience Buff!

Does anybody know if the xp buff effect the xp you get from dungeons in the end as well?

1 Like

I still think it’s weird you remove all the bonus experience % from BoA and give us random bonus events instead.

One I could use anytime I wanted the other I have to wait for you to enact. I guess it’s true you really do rely on this FOMO marketing to keep the boat afloat.

If it doesn’t than the buff is a scam.

Im about to try one dungeon should be more then 50k if i had to guess its 70 k or 80k with the buff

Let me know if it doesn’t seem to work, thanks!

ill do timer almost up lol.

Silly question but can we remove the buff or lock exp while in the SL bracket? I was trying to be a quest completionist recently for the bonus objectives and it turns out there is a revendreth bonus objective (Forgotten village) that is only available at 59 without threads of fate and I am 56 with rested exp just leaving maldraxxus.

I can always try later on with the allied race character that I abandon once they’re 50 during DF if needed. I already have 13 60s plus a few 50s, so leveling was never an issue. But you can see how how I can miss it.

it works 81k xp from doing a dungeon.

1 Like

We do these things called “other hobbies” and “real life responsibility and activities”

Thanks for verifying it!

To get people to pay for boosts.

1 Like

Is there not a buff icon denoting the boosted exp? Or we just assume it’s on and that’s it?

Just here to reinforce this point. Shadowlands is still not fun. Plz.

4 Likes

For about a week now I’ve been levelling alts thru bgs exclusively, aside from side treks to get the set pieces in ZM and legendaries (an easy resource transfer from my main)…I’ve had a ton of fun just doing goofy pvp.

With the exception of Revendreth, I 100 % agree

1 Like

Thank you for the buff blizzard it made be alt focus to the point of maxing out atleast 1 class per combo race for df ready as i ever will be!

I’m curious… will we get Chromie time to 60 when DF prepatch hits?

I just checked the PTR and a level 50 character cannot use Chromie time.

Also on PTR… the bug report button doesn’t work. Might be hard to “listen to feedback” without that turned on.

They should give Level 60’s same buff but for reputations only. That would be great.

1 Like

So the wording here implies that this will go away on November 15th, when the Dracthyr are available, rather than October 25th, when the prepatch hits.

Is that correct?

That’s what I would interpret it as.

Hopefully the new XP table will also go live when Dracthyr become playable, which will render the Winds buff kind of moot.

2 Likes