TIL I can never get Slime Cat Mount

Post the numbers and you’re good.

If not then keep making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Don’t let the LFR raiders see you say that lol.

There isn’t a way to tell because LFR and normal share the same achievement.

The numbers are firm the armory tracking achievements and warcraft logs/raiderio.

I don’t have links because I’m out shooting pool and not on my pc

I’m not going to spend the time looking the numbers up for you to ignore them a 5th time.

I’m not the known fool on the forums here. Have a good night.

I think the larger issue is that if you’re going to claim 60% of players raid at Heroic level, then you need to provide some solid evidence.

Of which you’ve provided none.

2 Likes

I would take a red one for sure.

The actual issue is that you can’t actually read what I said.

I never once said 60% of the playerbase raids at heroic.

It’s been provided to you four times. It’s not my fault you ignore it.

Good thing removed content from a game doesn’t constitute as “FOMO” then - regardless of however much ya’ll misuse this terminology to an infuriating degree

Don’t get me wrong, most things made unavailable I don’t care about if they became available to players again - some exceptions exist to this rule but not many

But please, for the love of everything holy, stop misusing “FOMO” when something has nothing to do with it

1 Like

Not in the context of this discussion or current trends, which you base nonexistent data on.

You can make all the claims you like but under any intense scrutiny they seem to fall apart.

Just wait for subs to dip. Seems like the kind of mount they’d put on TP or Twitch. Probs with the awkward legs, too.

It’s literally the same argument with the same stats.

It’s not a claim when it’s based on facts.

Either way you would ignore the data.

Then show them.

Its all you have to do to stop any argument.

what does it look like

Don’t worry Op I have over 700 mounts and I think I’ve used this one specifically for like a week after I got it then haven’t used it since. It’s not that special.

1 Like

So you can ignore them again since you disappear anytime evidence proving you wrong is shown?

You don’t have an argument so there isn’t any need to stop one.

You’ve shown none thus far in this topic. I’d be surprised if anyone believes you in this topic.

I stated where the information is located if you wanted to look it up.

I honestly don’t care if you or anyone believe me. Your feelings don’t change the facts.

O look who disappeared again :joy:

I recommend you do the healer mage tower on Hpal. I found that Avenging Crusader made it much easier, though still challenging.

1 Like

This makes me sad for the OP and others who did not get slime kitty. :frowning:

1 Like

We should get more kitties. Kitties with fixed legs and they’re also purple :purple_heart:

1 Like

On the upside it’s always there waiting for you I guess

I’d suggest doing it on hpal while the getting is good and they’re a strong spec.

1 Like