TIL I can never get Slime Cat Mount

It’s okay, I didn’t want him anyways… :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Yeah I missed it by two bosses in SoD. Both it and Veilstrider.

5 Likes

I just wish they would fix your legs when you ride him. Pelvis split in half…

15 Likes

I coulda got slime cat if I wanted to, but I wasn’t a fan of the mount.
Maldraxxus was the worst zone; so having more of that aesthetic wasn’t for me.

However, I will always be against FOMO and removing content from this game! Even if said thing that got removed didn’t interest me.

51 Likes

Despite the bait and switch, I’m sure it’ll end up on the trader.

15 Likes

I got it cause it was a +1 on my mount collection. Like so many others.

3 Likes

I have this mount and I love it, may it be added to the trader’ post so everyone who wants it can.

10 Likes

I seriously doubt blizzard will get the memo that locking cool things behind unfun thing won’t make most people do the unfun thing.

20 Likes

It’s not really that cool

1 Like

Wait until they put the Long boy on there. The people who paid 5 million gold for it will be livid.

3 Likes

Where’s my caterpillar mount?

11 Likes

As long as they keep making auction house in new zones accessible to everyone, I don’t care about long boi.

When they revert back to having me go to Org everytime… we’ll see then.

1 Like
5 Likes

I do hope so. With more people with the mount they may fix the animation issues with it.

Also put the Darkshore mounts on there so my favorite bat has a chance at getting dragon riding compatibility.

I have many motives, but these mounts are just too unique to throw away :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Look, with the way WoW is going I expect old mounts will become available again. But probably not for years/decades. Think Tyrael’s charge.

Well, considering when they released the bloodfang widow they said they wouldn’t make another spider mount, but then they made one for PvP saddles.

Who knows, might get armored slimekitty sometime.

But dont you see, OP, that you cant get it IS THE FUN.

Those guys have it, and because you cant have it, its more fun for them.

And because youre now getting things others wont, its MORE fun.

This is PEAK GAME DESIGN.

10 Likes

It should appear on the trade post in another color. Everyone happy.

7 Likes

I voted for the book.

Now i have to do the healer mage tower to get it.

But nooooooo, lets all vote for the tree, so good!!!

/s

6 Likes

same here, the concept is so utterly stupid as while yes those who got it in time feel pride and joy it punishes every player after them. A big example of this is when they took away the legendary cloak quest line in Mists it forever more denied and locked people who didn’t get it in time out of content in the form of a world boss only those who got the cape can ever fight. Removing stuff like this is so dumb, it denies players new and old of the story and content. It makes sense for say a MOBA like Smite or league but for WoW it’s a truly terrible idea. I would of had the legendary ring in warlords if they hadn’t removed it, I was literally a couple books away from finishing then poof all my hard work up in smoke. Then for the legendary cape they forced a PvP area and I got stuck there as I kept getting ambushed by enemy players who’d camp me. I’ve never agreed with the idea of taking away content like they have, more so I wanted the ZG tiger but it failed to drop everytime and the Black Market AH is BS as there is no guarantee you’ll ever see what you’re after let alone be able to afford it

2 Likes