Ticket: 3 days of waiting

I’m not sure what the current wait for tickets is now, but I was showing 8 days at one point, while the actual time was about 72 hours. It’s not ideal, even to them, and they answer tickets still, 7 days, 24 hours per. Waiting time can fluctuate depending on how many people are putting in tickets.

1 Like

They used to show up in person within an hour, and if they gave you a form response, it was joke.

Now it’s three days, and they’re serious about the form response that might be related to your issue.

Like cell phone and cable companies, they behave like a monopoly now.

4 Likes

“Since you haven’t responded in this small window, we’re closing your ticket. Why aren’t you waiting by the phone for us? The nerve.”

4 Likes

That’s when I was getting 24 hours or less responses. I had just started playing then.

Never debate with people who use their own alts to agree with themselves.

2 Likes

I miss the days when they actually talked to you. It was so much easier to explain or further explain your issues in case you maybe were not clear enough.

1 Like

I will have to say my last dealing with them was very frustrating. I am one who will do anything and everything to avoid putting a ticket in so Wowhead is my first stop. I hadn’t gotten the quest to get into Korthia. I knew what it was called because I had gone to Wowhead but knowing the name wasn’t enough to tell me why I wasn’t getting it.

I put the ticket in after asking in channel 1 in-game and getting no answer. If i remember correctly I even came to the forums and asked. Eventually i made a ticket. There answer was go to Wowhead and closed.

I reopened it and told them I had been to Wow head that is how I knew the quest name but I hadn’t found any info that could help me. Finally I got a people response which was sort condescending but probably just from an overworked person and he gavve me a link to a comment on a page vaguely related to Korthia. Cuz yeah… I was supposed to have found that myself.

I will quit before going through that nonsense again.

5 Likes

Sounds like you got one of those ‘We can’t give away game hints’ responses, from someone who obviously didn’t read the ticket. Had many of those over the years.

I miss when they whispered you in-game too, because when they were being dumb, you could put them on ignore.

1 Like

They replaced real people with a fully automated system that allows toxic players to report people for whatever they want.

They still allow an appeal, therefore all of the appeals have to go to the single person they have working that department. 3 days later, you get a generic e-mail because that person has to copy-paste responses all day to meet their quota or else they’ll get fired.

If it doesn’t work like this, I’d be shocked.

3 Likes

Yes. I think so.

You know customer service is just going down hill in so many places and dealing with customers can make a person jaded so i get it but man I miss the customer service we used to get.

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear that. I too try my hardest to avoid putting in tickets. Imagine putting in a ticket for an in-game technical issue and getting a reply saying “we’ve investigated the ban and it’s correct”, having your ticket marked “resolved” only to have to open another saying “I wasn’t banned, my ticket was for an in-game issue” then to have that ticket closed saying “We already answered your ticket, further tickets can result in action on your account” then to open another asking for a manager who apologizes to you and helps you.

It’s a garbage system, but it’s the only thing you can do really. Some people get so desperate that they post about it in the CS forum only to get paraded/berated by people who live there.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s not true.

While I do not disagree with this, one thing I’ve found that’s strange is that I see people on here calling people names, using vulgarity and there is no consequence but they’re deleting threads where people say something against a streamer.

1 Like

What is a harassment ticket? Report, ignore and move on.

How would you know if there are consequences?

When someone has trust level 3, they’re allowed to post pictures. When you report them and they continue posting pictures every single day for weeks, no action was taken because if there were, their trust level would go down and they would lose that.

Hard to tell with people without it but if you have trust level 3, why gamble and be vulgar and insulting?

Doesn’t mean they aren’t getting silenced.

If they’re silenced, they can’t keep posting.

If only that was effective against an entire account. Which you would know, had you bothered to read more than the first post.

1 Like

The last time GM ticket was useful and informative was before 2016. It was extremely better around 2005 - 2012 imo, but now just a hollow echo chamber.

3 Likes