Thunderlord OG Vanillas

I started playing in Vanilla. Was in a guild called Kindred Spirit at first. Left them at the start of Burning Crusade and joined Cobra Kai Dojo, remnant of Inquisition. When they disbanded, joined The Mediocre Men about 5 minutes later, which was another remnant of Inq. Played up until Wrath, before the Lich King raid.

I played as a troll priest named Huzz. I heard about Classic so I decided to jump back in the game and see what things were like now. Iā€™ll definitely be playing Classic on Tā€™Lord just in case it gets lit again!

i was in angry beavers at one time back in vanilla on this character but i was a dwarf hunter i also transferred to choā€™gall and still play there but horde lol

1 Like

I miss vanilla Thunderlord so much. I spent endless hours with my guild Soldiers Of Light in BGs fighting groups like Inquisition for rankings! Those were the best gaming days Iā€™ve ever had.

Pyro! Whatā€™s up dude! Just found this thread. I was Vaylix in Goat Clan with you. I just found my old photobucket account, and guess what I found? A screenshot of you sitting on your jungle tiger right after it dropped in ZG! Add me on bnet if you want the screenshot, looks like I canā€™t post links in this thread.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I was Vaylix (Rogue) and Iaacp (Paladin) back in Vanilla. Played with Revenge of the Piggies and Goat Clan. Miss the old days. I remember there was a Tauren Warrior on the old TL forums that would always type in caps lock broken sentences. ā€œHAT HAT HATā€. I always thought Inquisition was so cool because they were so great at raiding, and I always wanted to join them but was way too bad.

1 Like

Hi friends!

1 Like

I used to play on Thunderlord with about 20 of my real life friends during Vanilla. We joined Eternal Darknass and helped them cleared BWL then we moved on to another server. We were part of the honor pvp grind group who helped Dogblade and Fusion hit High Warlord.

I played almost exclusively on Thunderlord for Alliance. My toons were Valtair / Elektra. The guilds that I can remember being in are Defenders of Gnomeregan, Angels of Eradication, Tribute, Nerdcraft, Band of Brothers, and a few other randoms.

Accerbus, Rogue back in Vanilla ā€“ MysticofEl DH on TLord

Anyone remember that NE warrior Nelfatale, or Paladin Lad, or Pikachu the gnome warrior?

Yall were hella fun to fight against

Krauser ISOLLATOR and me

You were a fun fight, best one we had was near the blacksmith in arathi basin. We both executed each other at the same time, both of us lying there dead.

Aurek - NE Hunter from Vanilla-Cata and then switched horde. Donā€™t care for retail much, but Iā€™m enjoying Classic a lot. Really fun to see so many names I recognize on these threads! Weā€™re so old now :sob:

2 Likes

Hello do people still do things here?

NOPE :frowning:

Lots of names I recognize, some memories for sure!

So whatā€™s going on for Shadowlands?

Necro of an old thread, but looks like itā€™s happened a few times. lol

I was originally Missa - Night Elf Hunter in Inquisition. Anyone else still actually around nowadays?

Wow this really brings me back. I was pheq, the rogue. T2 with chromatically tempered sword. I took a break after BC was released and came back in BFA. Been playing since. I miss being a young rogue, I could actually press buttons. Thanks for the nostalgia my friend.

Onna, Dwarf paladin. Was here on release. Was with Inq when they took down Rag. Left and went to Soldiers of Light until I had to leave the game. Just came back. It aint the same.