Thunderlord OG Vanillas

Are there any people from Vanilla that still play?

By old school I mean like:

Reapercometh
Ashya
Snotrag
Advo
Begby
Vladymyre(sp?)
Anyone from Inq

Curious to see who's still around from the hood :D
Some Defenders of Gnomeregan dudes are still around. Myself included. Just in a different guild now.
Hey I'm from DoG too! I remember Inquisition as well.
Remember when they faked the opening of AQ? I think it was Terminator right?
OH snap! We have Davian in our guild now along with Zeider, Lews, and myself! Good to see a fellow member of DoG is still playing!
We used to play against them all the time. We were Pink Pony on Horde side. We had some awesome BGS together.
I remember Chronis and Mightyal the most. I can't remember my nemesis Night Elf hunter chick tho lol. They had a good druid WSG flag carrier also. My brother and I were Weez (hunter) Zaan (mage). From Pink Pony
stemdax. used to be an undead priest in forgotten empire. spent my life chasing azuregos for that damn crown i never got.
Ahh, the Begby's. Some days I miss him/them. Others, I remember that I value my sanity. Fond memories though.
Oh god, Begby was the best. I still remember the day Sunwell island opened up, I ported there, and EVERYONE was going after Begby. One of the funniest moments when an entire faction is going after one person.
01/05/2017 09:20 AMPosted by Kenion
Are there any people from Vanilla that still play?

By old school I mean like:

Reapercometh
Ashya
Snotrag
Advo
Begby
Vladymyre(sp?)
Anyone from Inq

Curious to see who's still around from the hood :D

Yes I am still here.... Advo.... not so much... I miss the old crew at "No Contest" =(
this game just aint the same
ISSOLATOR
1 Like
I found a bunch of old screenshots from back in the day on an old HDD

https://imgur.com/flPYx56
Elariel of Inquisition crafting me the rest of the elementium bars I needed to finish the thunderfury quest line. Incultus got the server first legendary, hand of rag, then post a video on the forums about it, at the end saying "Take that Inquisition". Inquisition apparently didn't like that and gave us(Relinquished) the rest of the elementium ore needed to finish the quest.

https://imgur.com/crutewg
Dueling in front of org after our first nef kill. Ashkandi dropped first kill

I have more if anyones interested.
1 Like
03/29/2017 04:26 PMPosted by Flyrice
Oh god, Begby was the best. I still remember the day Sunwell island opened up, I ported there, and EVERYONE was going after Begby. One of the funniest moments when an entire faction is going after one person.

That was a glorious day.
played a pally back in late vanilla under the name Beezlebulb or something close to it.
I remember vanilla Tlord was my favorite realm still is honestly even as dead as it is, miss my battle buds.
Any Cheerios still around?
1 Like
Melynn, Showtime, Jewelz, where u guys at?
I played vanilla on this character on TL through Blackwing Lair. Angry Beavers. I miss Dink, Shonou, Pholmes, and even Yoshimitsu. I remember the ****storm when we were the first ones to get the Hand of Ragnaros on Alliance. Moved to Cho'gall for Naxx, but came back.

I actually just came back after 8 years off.
2 Likes