Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

Yea… I just hope that some of these new realms will stay populated after the inevitable drop off. That’s my only fear of rolling toons of them.

2 Likes

How about character transfers for people who rolled Grob for RPPVP, but don’t want to play on a Pacific time zone, and don’t want to potentially throw away hours of progress?

12 Likes

You’re too late Blizzard I live on grobb now, got my guild and friends on this server…

I’m est too, maybe I’ll roll Alliance there or something for an alt.

2 Likes

I’ve literally been in que since 6PM. For Skeeram. Come on …

1 Like

Why is it so hard for people to understand that Blizzard is doing everything in their power to ensure we do not have dead realms 1 week, 1 month, 6 months from now?

Done! Enjoy Grob. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

East Coast RP-PVP realm should have been in at launch. Now I wasted my time on Grobbulus.

6 Likes

see you there!

Finally, an Eastern RP-PvP server. Wish it’d been up hours ago though, I’ve been in queue for 5 hours.

6 Likes

why does everyone assume there will be a dropoff there were tons of people playing private servers for the last 5 years at least the only people dropping off are gonna be the lil boys and girls that need everything handed to them so they can feel good about their own lack of skill

6 Likes

I was in but was like meh… now I want to play haha. I’ll join the new realm when it is out and stay

Like soon?
Or soon™?

2 Likes

Are these live yet? Havent seen an update and sure as hell not leaving this 25k queue to check

1 Like

I re-rolled on Rattlegore, played for an hour and got some dinner. Now it has an hour long queue.

1 Like

I had fun in Grob but got kicked out just now. Perfect timing I guess!

2 Likes

Would have been nice before the launch. Putting it off only screwed your players

No. I dont buy this crap. They open 8 servers for people to reserve names on weeks ago. So you and all your friends get on the same realm. Then launch day comes, and half of your friends got on, the other half is stuck in a 9 hour queue becuase blizzard couldn’t anticipate demand? They knew this was problem WEEKS AGO and they released new servers the day of launch? Blizzard has been begging people to switch realms, to realms that don’t exist.

This is horse crap. Im not going to a different realm where none of the people I know are playing. That was literally then entire point of early name reservation. This is crap planning.

Even If you can switch realms, they are bringing them up 1 at a time. So lets say, you switch realms. Get right on to the new one. By the time your wife gets home an hour later and tries to log on, there is a 8k queue. What do you suggest? If you are one of those idiots saying blizzard has been saying this for a week, what do you have to say to people who DID switch, and are in the same kind of queue?

9 Likes

You can back out to the realm screen and jump right back in to maintain your current position in queue. I have been doing it since this announcement and I havent had any issues.

How much will this really help? Unless someone checks the forums, people in queue have no way of knowing these servers were added without losing their spot.

@Kaivax, thanks for working hard to keep the community updated

1 Like