Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

lmao Asmongold just got booted and hes in a 5 hour que now

10 Likes

fam how long is very soon

5 Likes

RP PVP!! I might have to switch now!

I’m not. It is unbelievable that so many people want to play Classic and seemingly are pretty determined to play. But you have to believe the evidence in front of you. The people I see are not acting like tourists.

It’ll be interesting to watch Blizzard ignore these people that say WoW Classic will be swamped, try and roll with way less servers than needed, and then continue to throw up new servers at the last minute as if it’s anyone fault but their own.

P.S. I’m not even mad, I logged in at 1:30 PST while at work and was in right at 3pm and got screenshots, then had to log off, got in queue on my home PC via Teamviewer, and just got done eating dinner and putting kids down. It’s all fun and games, but to act as if we didn’t all see this a mile away is silly.

1 Like

this is awesome, but HOW LONG IS VERY SOON???

1 Like

when will then be now? soon

Uhh, no it won’t be. ED is staying on Grob.

Anyone know if the realm lists will auto update or does this require continuous relogging?

i feel some sort of great satisfaction knowing the streamers got screwed too lol

1 Like

what the hell do you mean near future? If you mean the next few days don’t bother.

So, very soon is about an hour. Good to know.
Probably doesn’t matter I was 3k in line.

almost been an hour so it seems i wont be playing tonight. sad asf

They knew how many people were creating characters on Herod they should have restricted character creation once the server reached its max.

ED is east coast (chicago data center). If they want to stay with 2x the latency and time difference all the power to them lol.

Any horde for Sulfuras ?

2 Likes

Glad to hear it.

Guy guys guys…Relax. They let all of the streamers in first so we dont have to play.

1 Like

nope, its ally server

Can I get an F in the chat for very soon?

1 Like