Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

Will it automatically popup on my realmlist when they become available?

1 Like

appreciate the Eastern RPPVP finally! thank you!

let me innnnnn

when u just wanna grob out

Would have loved an RP-PvP on Eastern sooner, but better later than never, I suppose. I thank ye nonetheless. Since Horde and Alliance characters cannot be on the same server, I will simply look to move my Horde characters over to Deviate Delight. Despite the fact that I main Alliance, the characters of said faction shall remain on Grobbulus, for I have whence found a guild too good to let go of and a realm culture already woven onto my heart.

2 Likes

it should just toggle between oceanic and america

Ooh! new rp-pvp server

they just made this post so we would all get out of queue, im convincedā€¦

3 Likes

Honestly how stupid can one company be? Can you honestly look at yourself in the mirror and claim you didnā€™t expect this may people to log on? And have no contingency for those of us who have been stuck in que for 5 hours and still have 9,000 people in front of us. Then when we do try and switch to another server, itā€™s 6,000. Then going back the original server that all of my old friends are coming back to play on as group, my que resets back to 22,000. This is a total joke. How could you be THIS badā€¦

3 Likes

Two of the best named realms yet

1 Like

Iā€™m shocked people still think these new servers will dieā€¦

PLEASE RELEASE THE SERVER! Deviate Delight here we come! :smiley:

5 Likes

Vecoā€¦ errā€¦ I mean Deviate Delight is for fite!

1 Like

please be soon :cry:

Deviate Delight is the new Emerald Dream

literally keeping us in queue for no reason after hyping us?

im supposed to want to swithc after waiting 2kmore people?

I just press the change realm button, check, see itā€™s not there, reselect grobb, see the queue jump to 10+k, and then watch it go back down to my previous spot which is 2600 by the way.

ED turns to DD! :smiley:

1 Like

Level 4 lol. I sat in queue for like 4.5 hours.

Please open them already!

SULFURAS, MY body IS READY!