Threads on the game's direction is not deleted cause your thoughts are wrong but

1. No one “invades” a thread. This is a public forum where anyone with a sub can post and is free to respond.
  2. If someone is acting racist or sexist, that is factual, not an insult.
  3. There is no such thing as mass flagging. It only takes roughly three flags to get something hidden.
  4. Those threads were absolutely against CoC and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
3 Likes

Hasn’t broken any rules being there, nor does the discussion break the forum rules either.
Same as the waggle mega thread.

Did you have a point or just a whataboutism?

4 Likes

They were taken down cause of people like yourself that LOOOOVE the flag button. You should marry it!

That’s cause LGBTQ are allowed in GD. Despite you literally saying Blizzard doesn’t owe anyone a platform. But they surely gave that thread one. Funny how that works.

1 Like

I don’t flag anything. Haven’t in over a year. Almost two years now.

Are you capable of an actual mature conversation or are you just going to throw out childish remarks?

3 Likes

Dude is a racist that thinks everything is woke. I mean, I already ignored this clown.

Don’t care. Your naivety of thinking threads get deleted cause you think all threads made of criticism happen to be racist or sexist…like you literally keep proving my point.

1 Like

Fair. Some of the comments in the other thread were pretty crappy.

1 Like

I believe in your they are clearly out to get you its the gnomes old god tainted filth needs to be cleansed

So you have no real argument. Got it.

1 Like

They don’t.
They do however get to choose what they allow on their forum, and people posting DEI dog whistles and referring to people as “your kind” usually get banned as their behavior is not appropriate for the forum.

LGBTQ peoples existing is also not a political thing.

You’re here to play victim, nothing else. All your posts scream it.

3 Likes

lol Like already my OP post has been flagged. I mean, Im not really surprised, but this thread is meant to showcase the current problem with the forums in full.

1 Like

Most of the threads you’re worried about getting deleted get deleted because they turn into the textual equivalent of a riot and that’s usually because the original poster comes out hot looking to cause a ruckus.

3 Likes

Rest my case. =)

This never happens. And I participated in a lot.

1 Like

I mean you aren’t making a good case when I look at what kind of posts your liking and I come across stuff like this LOL.

there are probably worse offenders as well.

3 Likes

Which in no way is a gotcha.

Gonna be equal here and ask stormfront or truthsocial to platform things now?

No company has to platform anything, the LGBTQ thread has broken no rules. Sadly your thread among others does. no politics is pretty simple.

1 Like

But the LGBTQ thread does not say “LGBTQ Only”

And why are you making LGBTQ political? Or are you going to pretend you arent (again)?

who is “we”?

4 Likes

The other side can be just as bad. But I usually have thicker skin so I don’t report people.

1 Like

:rofl:
I never saw that one, hilarious, and factual.

1 Like

I dont think a thick skinned person would have such a victim complex they need to spam the forums like this.

3 Likes

Geez, how did they leave that one up.

1 Like