Thnx for new Chosen Identity racial

This is excellent news. Im really not a fan of visage form. I really like to see options like this where everyone is happy with the outcome because they can make their character how they want it. Now we just need lighter restrictions on transmog for dragon form, I hope people are discussing it in the alpha forums.

My faith in Blizzard is slowly returning. You can do it.

2 Likes

Translation : You want to play a skinny human druid .

The playable race isn’t Gilnean Human it is Worgen . Want a human druid then put the pressure on Blizz to make the class available for SW Humans.

1 Like

Isnt everyone getting access to mage soon?

Choosing bloodelf

My bad I mean human druid

Translation: you think you know what another person wants but you don’t.
I just want the button that transforms the worgen into a human to be automatic when I go out of combat. Before there was an addon that did that but blizzard destroyed it in updates.

6 Likes

Thank God.

Well Genn is a human all the time except for combat. What’s the difference?

2 Likes

Play a human instead. It takes too much away from the Worgen.

1 Like

Dude I’m so happy that we can just stay in dragonform.

Yes Blizzard. Remove the CD. Let your dragon race fly. They have one class option.

Also all of this!

2 Likes

Not if its optional, but yes its a pipedream

Posting here in hopes that Soar’s cooldown is eliminated soon.

3 Likes

There isn’t one. People are just deliberately obtuse about letting others play the game as they would like to.

1 Like

I’d be all for this myself. Hell, the animations would already be done as Soar is a thing for them. I’d have to imagine functionality would be similar to Running Wild if they did add an ability for traditional flight.

1 Like

That’s tantamount to Highmountain Tauren wanting to hide their antlers, though. Or Worgen who want to play as Gilnean Humans. It sort of misses the central point of the race.

Community keeps complaining and this race gets better by the second.

1 Like

It’s almost like a collaborative dialogue between the developer and the community is actually beneficial to the game!

Much better than the patronizing “we know what’s best” / “you think you do, but you don’t” / “trust us, it will work in release” attitude that has been so prevalent for the past decade.

3 Likes

Not really.

There are uncursed Gilnean Humans in the Alliance.
There are High Elves in the Alliance.

We’ve seen Worgen controlling the curse and able to fight in Human form.
We’ve seen Void Elves choosing when and where to turn on Entropic Embrace.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen a Highmountain turn on or off their horns. Or even one without them.

2 Likes

If not a racial, I think they should add it as an optional npc ability. Like how mages can talk to an npc to add arcane momentum to their blink, or how warlocks can opt for incubus/succubus/random. Have an npc we can talk to on a worgen character who gives us an experimental new elixir that lets them further control the worgen curse, or some such thing.

Neither are playable, though.

They should be, of course, but I don’t think we should be contorting existing options to suit that desire.