This wasn't handled well

Uh. Okay. You just contradicted me then showed me the very things I obviously already knew about because I was talking about them as if you were proving me wrong while you were proving my point. You are a clever one, I guess?

1 Like

boogies take on it

I made a mistake because I was posting at 5 am like an ape and every other statistic is from ED . Gov. And that one incorrect fact doesn’t change the underlying argument of the post which was the large amount of older and working students. Lying about who is in school was never my intention. Purposefully misleading a bunch of people on the wow forums doesn’t get me anything, lol.

Enjoy your ramblings about those lazy young kids that are killing all the industries, I’m out. It’s time to go to work.

Ah, how cute. Testifying on my behalf because you got called out. Intellectual dishonesty again. Kudos

not sure age or school is relevant anyway. some people will play whether after their work or school work is done or not.

some people will play too much and get sick or maybe even die. some will destroy their own futures by failing classes or losing jobs, just so they can play wow. some will ruin relationships and neglect their loved ones, lose their marriages/friends/etc. and age will likely not have any bearing on that.

wow’s escapism potential highlights that we humans have problems and want to escape into places where the problems seem less or gone entirely. this can be done with just about anything though. car collecting, chess playing, sports, etc. and the myriad of things people can be obsessed with or addicted to.

streamers have found a way to turn that potential negative into a positive direction - a career, which is pretty cool if ya think about it. how many people do you know working at jobs they hate or who cant find work at all

the game certainly has brought the creativity out of people, with art and music, short stories, novels and college courses in game design, game reviews, innovations in coding, and so on.

i dont really think an august release is going to make the game less valuable to its fans and if their heads are screwed on right, they also wont let it destroy their futures or health.

to me, wow doesnt seem like it requires extreme dedication, just that people want the escape from their reality and force unreasonable conditions on themselves.

i mean, would you be willing to hurt yourself in order to avoid having to do something you dont like? clearly no. there has to be something of more value than just avoiding reality - it must be a place worth escaping to.

just remember reality is your biggest and hardest quest. face it like a challenge instead of a chain on your foot.

1 Like

You. I like you.

1 Like

I agree.

So instead of personally being able to TEST how the game is currently ( Started playing mid 2005), I get to watch baldy and esfand run around not remembering what is where, tag extra mobs in any sort of area where there’s more than just them, (baldy actually says on stream, ya tag this guys kills) and generally create a bad environment.

I mean even the people playing around then were /s “get out of here” etc

Ya… gg blizzard.

2 Likes

Just want to say the Beta should be shorter other than mob hit values and dynamic respawns I saw no issues watching last nights streams. Beta maximum a month stress test 1 day. Early July release thats the way it should be.

rofl

So much crying in this thread over a Beta invite for a remake.

Streamer told us we didn’t get Beta cause we are plebs… WTF

I offer myself to stream the game, everyone’s invited. I usually spend a lot of time doing silly stuff like fishing and running half the map to get a copper node. We’re all going to have a blast!!!1

Having a blast watching you stream nothing because no invite?

That kind of attitude was common in vanilla so if you’re going to play classic, you’d better get used to it again.

1 Like

Not really

My god you are ignorant.

The gaming industry has evolved. I suppose asmongolds dps competitions, transmog competitions, aq 40 lvl 60 runs, mammoth parades around dalaran, etc is stuff blizzard implemented in the game and took no effort on his part at all?

Oh wait.

Yes, where would WoW be without Asmonbald. Im sure the multi billion dollar company wouldn’t survive without him streaming. An Asmon viewer calling anyone ignorant is hilarious. Or should I say “scuffed”.

I strongly encourage you to watch TipsOut for any length of time and reassess your statement.

1 Like

Thanks, now you made me feel bad for wanting WoW Vanilla :cry:

:rofl:

I love how questioning anything that doesn’t affect you directly is “crying and whining” from other people. Releasing right when the Fall semester starts is bad for both Blizzard’s engagement metrics and for a ton of potential players. I’m one of them, and I’m in my late twenties.

Nice name by the way.

This is how you complain properly. Your points are all valid.

1 Like