This still is WARcraft right?

go look at classic wow armor and look me in the eye when metal thongs and neon bras are asanine

give me a break

… I mean… wasn’t it the same argument for each and every expansion?

Dragonflight isn’t the same game as Vanilla, but neither do TBC to Shadowlands, Wrath to BFA, Cata to Legion, or even MoP to WoD.

There will always be somebody disappointed that the thing they thought of in lore that was a mystery until now, wasn’t it. Esp since as stories get more complex and worlds get more fleshed out.

I think i can recall a yotuber by the name of ‘Rags’ giving example of Dragonage’s lore by using a book ingame called " The Cardinal Rules of Magic"…

Such as, and i quote from the wiki (because i don’t know exact video he said this in so…)…

“No one, for instance, has found any means of traveling—either over great distances or small ones—beyond putting one foot in front of the other…”

"… when you send your mind into the Fade, your body remains behind. "

“…life is finite. A truly great healer may bring someone back from the very precipice of death, when breath and heartbeat have ceased but the spirit still clings to life. But once the spirit has fled the body, it cannot be recalled…”

https://dragonage.fandom.com/wiki/Codex_entry:_The_Cardinal_Rules_of_Magic

Well maybe the rules of magic and how the force works isn’t comparable, but hopefully you get what i’m saying here at least with the first part.

1 Like

You asked for WAR and shiftydruid told you we still have WAR.

I don’t remember the name of the set but it’s that super skimpy pink platekini with the belt that has the heart shaped buckle? I tout that whole set on my warrior frequently :dracthyr_crylaugh:

I wish.

:cookie:

Or maybe some my little pony stuff! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Who says you can’t go to war in bright pink?

4 Likes

I’m oddly intimidated at the same time as being hungry for donuts.

Nothing about Legion felt forced. The urgency and seriousness of the final Legion war was present as soon as you started and watched the man who shattered frostmourne get roasted by fel magic.

2 Likes

And I dont see whatever you are complaining about as actually happening either.

2 Likes

I should have clarified. The Faction war more or less ended in MoP. Everything after more or less felt forced.

1 Like

Pot meet kettle.

Their dance is Britney Spears dances.

1 Like

Farming easy likes I see. It does give you a nice serotonin hit, that’s for sure.

Nah it’s been peace craft since DF.

Who knew that a WAR with Centaur, a WAR between Dracthyr, a WAR with other dragons, fighting decay and gnolls, having a dragon burn a town to a crisp, etc was now considered “peace.”

1 Like

Peacecraft crating peace through love and hug

Hello kitty is not an easy IP to get access too.

same with all the other cutesy feelgood content across factions, quests, story etc.

No, its World of Worecraft, and you win it be being best dressed. Comes with a title “I Wore the Best Gear Ever”.

I believe a Gnome won it most recently. :sunglasses:

1 Like

i want be pretty :slight_smile:

you mean classic broadsword with striking

Wrong colors, wrong proportions, not decent. But alright, let’s say since bc.

wrong proportions. it doesn’t look sharp enough

Sadly, wrong proportions. it’s too big. Style is great, though.
Same issue with bfa swords btw. great style, wrong proportions.

actual shape of swords
https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/5735065-1382921230.jpg

wow shape of swords