This still is WARcraft right?

Probably should know what is a battle and what is a war.

Battles are fought with fewer resources on both sides and take place for a smaller period of time in a specific location. War is a combination of many battles that are fought over a long period of time with the deployment of huge resources by both sides in several locations.

None of what you listed really required large resources by both sides in the battles or where long fought.

They were for the most part over pretty quickly. The only war has been horde vs alliance.

The only real war was Fyrakk and their ilk but even they felt short bursts of fights. But that could just be because they were not really that interesting as villains.

I do. The Centaur wasn’t a battle. It was a war. So was the war between the Primalists and Dragonflights.

They were even described as such.

1 Like

Basically everything not in the trade post is what you’re looking for I think.

Forced to the point that characters like N’zoth, the old god who single handedly corrupted Neltharian into Deathwing, was done a great disservice. And I hoped that with the knife and whatnot there would be more but they said that old gods are dead on our plane and not coming back and that xalatath is using the blood from their corpses to do whatever to nerubians.

wait… i thought old-god blood was saronite (or whatever their name is -ite. so like, shaarjite, zothite, thunite…) and saronite was so weak, we made armor and weapons out of it waaaay back in wotlk (with the logic being that each expansion’s stuff is more powerful than the last).

how could that effect the nerubians? they’ve been living underground this whole time, most-likely surrounded by the stuff… they’d most-likely have built-up an immunity to it… then again, they do worship the old gods like all the other bug races… hmmm… :thinking:

1 Like

Yogg saron’s blood manifested as saronite. Hence the name. But it isn’t weak. The reason why it wasn’t used is because being around it drove everyone except for the undead insane because of the whispers. But after he “died” in ulduar that seems to have stopped because orgrimmar is built of Saronite. A decision made my garrosh after deathwing burned down most of the city.

Also nerubians are the singular aqir race to have stopped old god worship many many years ago. Long time ago. But because all aqir races are born of the void itself the whispers don’t affect them the same way.

Additionally xal has the Dark Heart which iridikron fetched for her after siphoning the hunger from galakronds corpse. Yogg Saron turned galakrond into what he was. Yogg Saron also created the emerald nightmare. N’zoth carved out a section of it for himself but the Drust who are trapped in thros are trapped in his part of the nightmare. Yogg Saron also called himself the god of death. I dont think they’re done with him or if they done with him directly they’re not done showing us everything he indirectly setup.

Barbarian unarmored bonus.

Because we’ve had decades of nothing but edgy fantasy outfits and some variety is nice? Yeah its going to be a bit more often at once initially because its filling a 20 year gap.

1 Like

There’s plenty of happy skip through the flowers games out there if that’s your thing.

Yes, but murdering stuff in cute outfits is a plus.

You can be cute and murdering at the same time.

Time to hunt boar for food, in style!

Time to kill Alliance, in style!

Time to save the world, in style!

2 Likes

Well except Illidan being alive.

You have a new outfit that doesn’t match your complaint. Amazing. Stop being triggered so easily.

Blizzard gives the players what the players want. Even grown men enjoy these things now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

::deep breath::

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know what’s funny. Most changes have happened due to what players want. They are even bringing the slime cat back due to players crying.