This still is WARcraft right?

It’s been several years in-universe since the event in Shadowlands. And the war had already ended before that when Sylvanas peaced out after killing Saurfang.

1 Like

Pretty sure we were just in a war

Guess that doesn’t count cuz some goofy transmog exists, just like goofy gear existed in classic

But that ruins OP’s “good thoughts”

1 Like

Because we cant be “completely”?

All I heard was “I’m sorry, I thought this was 'Merica.”

1 Like

We literally went to war with

1. The primal dragons
  2. A sect of Evokers
  3. Fyrakk

Players are like the navy seals of WoW, everyone else is the general army fighting the bulk of stuff to allow us run specialized attacks (aka leader kills)

From the very beginning, the story has been about trying to end conflicts. Every leader has constantly tried their best to stop the conflict and rivalry between Alliance and Horde. While neither one was seeking to become one large faction, they’ve all sought at least tolerance and cooperation to varying degrees.

Just because Alliance and Horde are no longer slaughtering each other on sight doesn’t mean war and conflict have ended. The WAR is now against existential enemies that threaten the existence of both factions.

Touche.
/10

People have this weird fetishization of what war is.

Yes, i’m sure that the teldrassil incident would be forgiven in the span of like 5 to 10 years.

Do you even listen to yourself?

They screwed up. If they wanted to make a story about coming together, then legion was the perfect base, then they ruined it with the next expansion. Legion was a good mix of joining forces to defeat a common enemy, without the whole joining hands and singing with people that were your enemies not long ago

I thought this was M’Kaylimdor

1 Like

We’ve done that in basically every single expansion. There’s some contrived reason for the Horde and the Alliance to be in conflict, and by the end they’re inevitably working together to defeat some common enemy. Big deal.

Not like this we haven’t.

VS:

We’re all allowed to have our own personal preferences. I know which one reminds me most of World of Warcraft when comparing these 2 random online images. The other one looks like it came from an entirely different game that may have an online adventure involving kittens.

4 Likes

im not talking about the artwork/story/way the expansions have been going
believe me, i like the grittyness/WAR/intensity of the old expansions

I’m talking about the occasional cosmetic transmog that’s pink, or a flower staff, which is directly what op is talking about

1 Like

I know what you mean, and it’s all good.

However, this last expansion has felt like they’re making major changes to the brand, and I’m not a fan of the direction that they’re heading.

1 Like

Okay, again, the conversation/what im talking about isn’t about the direction the expansions/story is going, it’s specifically about trading post/the occasional cosmetic item that looks silly

vast majority of trading post/cosmetic items look totally normal
very small amount have flowers/look funny and make people angry

2 Likes

Of course they make people angry. They are asinine and don’t belong in Warcraft.

3 Likes

I agree. We need less flowers and more metal thongs.

Bring back metal thongs Blizzard.

/s

4 Likes

I don’t see elves as Barbie especially Blood Elves with their lore

+1 :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like