This still is WARcraft right?

Why are we getting so many Sunflower staffs and heart outfits? That kind of thing is fine every now and then but that seems to be most of the cosmetics we’re getting nowadays. Next month we’ll probably get Hello Kitty stuff.

44 Likes

Why are you roaming around a game that has “war” in it’s name half naked?

12 Likes

The existence of a war does not necessarily determine who’s on which side of said war.

3 Likes

I’m not naked that’s a problem with this site not me.

Never was…

1 Like

Yes, but tbh the “war” more or less ended at the end of MoP. Most everything else after has felt reaaaaally forced.

3 Likes

19 Likes

Even in war people do non war related activities, such as celebrating birthday’s, getting married, having events and other forms of entertainment to take their mind of the conflict. There are still jesters to entertain the people. Still young people dressing up to celebrate festivals. So none of these items are really out of place.

And one heart themed list of Trader rewards hardly constitutes “most of the cosmetics”.

13 Likes

Doesnt seem like you actually care about WARcraft and play Mogcraft. So whats the issue?

1 Like

OP’s Barbie world isn’t gritty enough, probably.

9 Likes

The sunhats and sunflower staff for next month and all the other things like it we’ve been getting recently just not counting those?

2 Likes

Because they’re pretty!

Just because you are fighting for your life, does not mean you have to look like a drudge while doing it.

Hey, I can only find one outfit featuring hearts. Where did you find more?

There is this new thing called transmogrification. If you don’t like how a piece of your gear looks, you can change it to a different design at a Transmogrifier.

Examples of these are:
Warpweaver Hashom in The Three Winds in Stormwind
Warpweaver Dushar in the Drag in Orgrimmar

Not unless Blizzard/Microsoft want to deal with some serious copyright issues.

Personally, I would like to see more pink outfits. That is my priest’s favorite color and she can’t find one decent-looking robe or gown in the color.

5 Likes

I do like a lot of the pretty stuff we have been getting. I’d like to point out we got that Wastewander set and the Blood Troll set, those aren’t exactly frou frou. The weapons from TP are a mixed bag but we get a lot of decent stuff out of there, too. I also like the three piece class sets from the TP so far.

I think it’s been a pretty even mix, but there aren’t very many holidays that scream “metal” or “war” and a lot of the seasonal stuff you’re talking about are holiday themed.

7 Likes

You mean the items linked to spring and the Noblegarden event? Like the seasons changing, and the events linked to this change, that happen every year? The things people tend to celebrate, regardless of war?

7 Likes

I also don’t understand the preference for Fortnite outfits over decent weapons and armour.

There still isn’t a single good longsword in the game that isn’t from Classic.

lol

5 Likes

I like how people are pretending I didn’t say the cutesy outfits are fine every now and then just feel like they’ve been the majority of what we’ve been getting

2 Likes

Yep. Some have wars on poverty. Every target eliminated….is more money to not be poor lol.

The safest and more lore solid rp in wow is murder hobo. Guest givers says a mob’s life is worth 25 gold. So be it.

Even when both sides kiss and make up…some mob out there has a price on their head. And pants to loot lol.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like you have a recency bias.

You’re basing your entire argument around what we got on the trading post in February and what we’ll get in April…while ignoring every other transmog in the game really

10 Likes

Rifles have that beat. M$ has the bankroll to buy rights to use them. I hope they use them.

Why would a Barrett 50 cal model be in Azeroth? I don’t care. It be better than any rifle model in game really.

That’s not what’s happening and you know it. The subject of your post is “This still WARcraft right”, as though a world at war can’t have or appreciate nice things. And that’s what people are responding to. Also your statement is hyperbolic given that I can count on one hand all the “cutesy” sets we’ve received compared to the bajillion (now I’m being hyperbolic) war-like outfits we can chose from.

2 Likes