This still is WARcraft right?

Clearly not even my main character but okay. You come to these forums to say anything better be the proper race and dress accordingly even if the site wigs out and makes you naked anyways. Because if you don’t the people who don’t have a decent argument will just insult your character

I am not insulting your character.

But I find it interesting if you argue that WoW doesnt have enough grittiness. But then you are all “What if I make a barbie alt”.

It sends mixed messages.

4 Likes

We’re also coming up on the holiday where people obsess over finding painted eggs, planting flowers, and wearing bunny ears.

1 Like

The Void is going to invade Azeroth, so yes.

It’s bad enough that people have to hear this bulls*** elsewhere online and in our lives, much less that trade chat will get riled up with this crap about how everything is “woke”. Now here too?

Whatever part of you that gets off on this? Let it wither and rot. Please, go take a walk, get some fresh air and meet some real people outside of your insular, reactionary echo chambers.

2 Likes

Always can use more pink in game.

hoping for kitty ear headphones cosmetics

Who knows, Rainbow Brite cosmetics could be next.

1 Like

It is warCRAFT

WhY iSnT cRaFtInG tHe PrImArY fOcUs Of ThE gAmE!!???!11??!!?!!11eleventyone!!!?

3 Likes

Just like you making fun of people’s character outfit of their choosing.

4 Likes

I’m never gonna wear any of the hearts or princess outfits because it’s not my bag. I’m an edgelord-in-denial at heart.

BUT…who gives a fudge if this orc warrior wants to tank my key dressed like Sailor Moon? does he suck or is he a chad? that’s what matters.

2 Likes

OP kinda has a point. If you compare Warcraft I, II, and III with World of Warcraft, it’s a completely different universe.

This is another reason why I feel World of Warcraft should exist in its own ‘Legends’ continuity, and Warcraft IV, which one day we will get, should continue where Warcraft III The Frozen Throne left off.

For the sake of the Warcraft story in the future, I do believe that is paramount.

its the way wow if going, sorry if that upsets you.

No. What “upsets me” is that people call anything they don’t like or understand “woke” because it’s a hell of a lot easier for them to demonize/insult/exclude and remain insulated than it is to take time to learn or grasp a fraction of the complex world around them. That’s what is happening in the real world.

The same applies here.

There’s nothing “woke” about WoW. It’s the same as it ever was. Just because it’s not orcs and humans murdering each other anymore doesn’t mean there’s not a conflict or war going on.

2 Likes

“Warcraft” is the setting. Just like “Lord of the Rings” is the setting of LotR Online. In that game the name doesn’t mean everyone is a “Lord” or has a ring of power.

2 Likes

I think Blizzard watched the Wiggles and got inspired by their marketing techniques or something.

sorry but there is a lot of wokeness in wow. if you dont see it then fine. i’m not here to educate.

2 Likes

99% of entertainment does now. In some cases it bothers me and in others I can ignore it.

It’s like finding hair in my food - sometimes I have to throw it out because of how grossed out I am and other times I can just shrug it off.

1 Like

no its world of hugcraft. alliance and horde are best buddies. gone are the days of alliance and horde camps in new zones. everything is shared so we can sing songs and pick flowers

And hunt colored eggs and find chocolate, wear bunny ears and dance with flower baskets! Don’t forget yearly Noblegarden is right around the corner! That same holiday that’s been going on the past 20 years! :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

This isnt new. Its been happening forever.