This still is WARcraft right?

You DO realize when war happens that 90% of the population isnt DIRECTLY involved lmao.
Yeah, the vast majority are still living their lives and buying cute stuff to wear.
So yeah…realism is good.

next complaint, please…

1 Like

What does that have to do with what i was talking about?

the wars over. entering the peacecraft era.

It’s spring.

1 Like

and isnt a bit of this storyline, I dont know…about Emerald Dream? That place with all the green flowery goodness? lol.
Dont they get in wars too? seems like Im watching one every day when I log in and go do some questing over there.
Are they supposed to…what…run down to Good Will and get other clothing to fight in instead of what they would generally wear? lol.

Citation needed.

… You have Raid and Dungeon items for blood and thunder. You just had the 12 month reward being Warden armor. Half of the “hearts and flowers” Mog is STILL locked behind only being able to be used during their respective Holidays.

3 Likes

Actually this is WORLD of Warcraft, as in the world in which Warcraft takes place. You can’t just capitalize part of a word and insist the game conform. You might as well say warCRAFT and make the game all about crafting or warcRAFT and make the game about a raft race.

4 Likes

That’s nonsense. The title is World of Warcraft. It’s literally a world about crafting war.

It’s based on the WARcraft games the World part comes from it being an MMO

Plunderstorm is more WARcraft than retail warcraft will ever be tho :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Well then, show me.

Would honestly like more dark stuff in the Trading Post tbh. And no I don’t mean endless recolors of Draenei/Burning Legion stuff.

4 Likes

wokecraft now sadly.

blizz == the new disney

1 Like

Restored Acherus
Sedai’s Blade
Isle Trapper’s Sword
Spellblade of Antiquity
Draenic Sparring Blade
Greatsword of Horrid Dreams

And those are just the ones that are more typical of Longswords.

1 Like

Almost always thalassian elves with such topics… just saying. To ironically call WoW a Barbie world (in OP’s other thread) when you’re literally playing the Barbie race in WoW… I mean… kay. xD

3 Likes

Consider where the devs are from, OP.

Finally someone with some good (and hilarious) insight

1 Like

Now elves are off limits ? I can’t want actual armor in the game because I like elves?

1 Like

I enjoy people that use the word “woke” as an insult because it almost always means they have no clue what they are talking about.

Just saying. You are apparently ok with non-gritty and barbie like appearances.

4 Likes