This still is WARcraft right?

I think OP was being hyperbolic in referring to the tone of many responses in this thread and the forums as a whole

It’s almost like most people have loved it for a long time and that getting rid of it might be an indicator of a desire to sunset the story.

1 Like

This is way too long, and having one threat or issue with a group doesn’t preclude or solve another

Wow, now even my likes are being silenced. Sorry Myz, I can’t give you any more :purple_heart: for now.

1 Like

That’s okay I’ll feel them even if they aren’t there.

Hah, thats pretty funny

I’ll say it again cutesy stuff is fine every now and again in a game like this you want to appeal to everyone or try to draw in new people but don’t lose your old audience trying to gain a new one because then you’ve gained nothing.

In theory. In practice, they were zones like any other, and every NPC was alive and kicking.
Bastion, Ardenweald, and Zereth Mortis were also quite ‘harmonic’ in terms of zone design.

So, of course, you need a break from dark zones and themes here and there. But this is something like Elwynn Forest or Mulgore and not Hello Kitty: The dragon island adventure.

The argument you’re referring to said that it felt like a different game. That’s all I can say about it. You need to draw your own conclusions from that.

Insert the midi-chlorian argument here.

Didn’t you see the ending of the Amirdrassil raid? This is now World of HappyFriendCraft, where we use the power of friendship to show our enemies the error of their ways. :blossom:

1 Like

Even the real military has the USO, meant to entertain and keep up morale. Some people like rainbows, hearts and sunflowers. Reminds them of a more innocent and happy time.

1 Like

This is Fortnite clone 6.0.

Don’t remind me :nauseated_face:

I question how much you play the game if you think there hasn’t been a single decent Longsword since Classic.

1 Like

Cat ears time :3

2 Likes

We’ll be throwing crocheted mittens at the next big bad and then struggle sessioning them to death to hold them to account for not making their raid zone wheelchair accessible.

The finale will be when we ask to speak to their manager.

1 Like

Hearts and flowers are fine but we need more blood and thunder.

2 Likes

We’re probably gonna get bunny ears and bunny tail cosmetics next as its Easter.

2 Likes

Developers note :

We have decided to change all melee weapons to their boffer versions because we felt medieval weapons are too violent and not in line with the message we are trying to send.

2 Likes

We dont have to be at War with each other to be at war. War is War regardless on who you are at War with.

Story wise. We ARE at war. With Fyrakk.

3 Likes

Good. Then I can beat people senseless with a hello kitty head in pvp