This still is WARcraft right?

OP kinda has a point. If you compare Warcraft I, II, and III with World of Warcraft, it’s a completely different universe.

This is another reason why I feel World of Warcraft should exist in its own ‘Legends’ continuity, and Warcraft IV, which one day we will get, should continue where Warcraft III The Frozen Throne left off.

For the sake of the Warcraft story in the future, I do believe that is paramount.

its the way wow if going, sorry if that upsets you.

No. What “upsets me” is that people call anything they don’t like or understand “woke” because it’s a hell of a lot easier for them to demonize/insult/exclude and remain insulated than it is to take time to learn or grasp a fraction of the complex world around them. That’s what is happening in the real world.

The same applies here.

There’s nothing “woke” about WoW. It’s the same as it ever was. Just because it’s not orcs and humans murdering each other anymore doesn’t mean there’s not a conflict or war going on.

2 Likes

“Warcraft” is the setting. Just like “Lord of the Rings” is the setting of LotR Online. In that game the name doesn’t mean everyone is a “Lord” or has a ring of power.

2 Likes

I think Blizzard watched the Wiggles and got inspired by their marketing techniques or something.

sorry but there is a lot of wokeness in wow. if you dont see it then fine. i’m not here to educate.

2 Likes

99% of entertainment does now. In some cases it bothers me and in others I can ignore it.

It’s like finding hair in my food - sometimes I have to throw it out because of how grossed out I am and other times I can just shrug it off.

1 Like

no its world of hugcraft. alliance and horde are best buddies. gone are the days of alliance and horde camps in new zones. everything is shared so we can sing songs and pick flowers

And hunt colored eggs and find chocolate, wear bunny ears and dance with flower baskets! Don’t forget yearly Noblegarden is right around the corner! That same holiday that’s been going on the past 20 years! :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

This isnt new. Its been happening forever.

There is plenty of war in warcraft. we just got done with a war with the primalists, a war with the primal incarnates, a war with the sundered scale, a war with the fire giants, a war with the druids of the flame. hell from WC3 to now the Horde v Alliance plot as been a side plot at best.

1 Like

not since shadowlands

It helps keep the lagomorph hordes in check if you wear trophies.

I’m not taking fashion advice from this knock-off pirate :heart:

Remember in WotLK when we stopped to hold a friendly renaissance faire?

Come, friend, sit by this lovely campfire and I’ll start the first verse of Kumbaya.

It’s true. If the Horde had hunted foxes like the Gilneans maybe they wouldn’t have ended up with us :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Noblegarden is why WoW doesn’t have an anthro rabbit race.

1 Like

People complaining about optional Trading Post cosmetics for being silly as if we’re not still getting really cool actual cosmetics from things like tier sets baffle me.

3 Likes