This Queue Time is Pathetic Blizz

I mean…

Now that people are seeing the issue, this WILL lead to AFK botting to stay logged in.

Congratulations Blizzard.

1 Like

We literally can’t transfer unless we sit in this que.

2 Likes

give them wiggle room?

Anyone with a brain could see condensing 30 servers all onto one was a terrible idea.

It only worked because TBC was a dead expansion… by the time WOTLK was coming we all knew bene folks were so screwed.

1 Like

Nah it wasn’t dead dude, it was just the horde/alliance balance that caused megas.

We are paying for a subscription while we can’t play the game. I am not transfering because blizz is too cheap to expand their servers.

lmao its 12k now!

Paying for and can’t even get off this server with the “free migration.” I haven’t played in a while, 3 months back, since cata and i’m about to cancel this sub already.

This is what I’m talking about. Blizz is shooting themselves in the foot and crapping on us at the same time

The same people that are crying about people that have been on a server for 2 years but its more convenient to say they “dogpiled in,” are the same people complaining about trump even though he has been out of office for years.

Get over it and stay out of the discussion if you don’t have anything constructive to provide. Enjoy your realm wherever you chose.

2 Likes

Eh they had like 9 billion gross collectively last year, dey gunna be fine.

the answer is probably, yes. Im never logging out again!

Argument would be valid if we could switch.

Lol did you forget that they gave classic vanilla like 20 servers at one point? and everyone left them. deal with it

2 Likes

They only listen to your wallet. So how mad are you?

Queue times are tremendous in game for Benediction. Only 3 layers are up for a queue of 12000 players? This better be fixed for launch…

Unlikely

So was I. It’s a far cry from the size of “mega realms”, but it’s still much larger than a normal realm should be.

Using technology to save the players from their own stupid decisions leads to far worse things. Like mega realms.

Poor Krienn. You’ll go through life always feeling the pressure of chronic victimhood, not realizing that Blizzard themselves aren’t the sole source of every bad thing in this world. :pensive: :pray:

Oh? How do you think layering works exactly?

What servers are they using? And what solution is better than that?

Precisely.

1 Like

The easist fix that blizzard can do is make the Shard’ing the exact same as retail, instead of this knock off version.

What servers are more powerful than what they’re currently using?

LMAO

Not going to lie, I hate layering and sharding alike when used as a permanent solution. But honestly, I think sharding would be less destructive to the game than layering. Since Blizzard in their infinite wisdom decided that this “temporary” crutch was going to be used for years rather than the days they had initially planned for, I would welcome them replacing layering with sharding.

The horrible thing is that there are plenty of realms whose populations are already too low for people to find other for group content while leveling. The fact that overcrowding in Stormwind leads to people in Dustwallow marsh being divided into separate layers and ONLY able to communicate through trade chat or custom chat channels is absolutely horrible.

Layering basically kills the game.

Thank you! this really helps