This Queue Time is Pathetic Blizz

Layering doesn’t allow more players on the servers, it just help deal with the 17 years old spaghetti code that can’t handle having too many players in the same zone.

5 Likes

when you play on a mega server you just have to come to the understanding that they’re ALREADY packed to the gills BEFORE pre-patch made them even more insanely popular.

not even kidding, Bene had 30 thousand players before Prepatch hype… I cant even imagine it now.

1 Like

Blizzard cant afford better servers. Paying Bobby 175m in bonuses over the last 2 years has to cost something

That and the $$ they saved laying off hundreds of workers WHILE they paid him that.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t think they read the forums. I think they have proved that with their actions. This is pathetic. Fix the damn queue. Do your job we pay you to do.

LOL

40,000+ people all xferred to one server and expected absolutely 0 repercussions for their actions. The nerve of some of yall are hilarious.

5 Likes

Quit playing on mega servers then. Isn’t Blizzard’s fault. Classic Experience

Bloom it’s people like you who give Blizz wiggle room and are completely disconnected from anything that can be considered a rational thought. I award you no points for this comment and may God have mercy on your soul. Moron.

2 Likes

There has to be something in the back end that is causing a lot of issues when upscaling their servers. Be it battle net integration, anti-cheat or something else.

Pservers are able to handle similar loads with far less degredation to server performance.

Regardless, it would be healthier imo for them to just say “hey we are capping server populations at 15-20k, if you dont want to deal with queues please use our free transfer services.”. 10k is more than enough (especially when single faction) to sustain a healthy amount of groups and PvP partners.

Instead blizzard just keeps increasing the limit, resulting in continually worse server performance and more population/faction problems.

I dont blame anyone for not jumping ship at the moment because the destination servers are poor.

5 Likes

Oh Octavia. Go read a book

look at this big boy using buzz words lmao. It’s a video game dude. Im lol’ing at you right now.

1 Like

It is an absolute embarrassment.

But Octavia - if that is too hard for you, scroll up if your finger can take it and read Mispeled posts. He is a software engineer.

I’ve been on my server for 2 years. You still want to blame me for something I have no control over?

1 Like

Only reason we went to Bene was due to servers fading. Obviously people want a solid player base in an MMO. Honestly dude just let me transfer off this server to a squeaky clean one nbd.

No one is defending Blizzard on this. The defense is on the complaint about the queue time when there are free transfers available to address the complaint.

Contaminated I have been on Grob from day 1. This shouldn’t be an acceptable solution from a company that can implement these changes. Blizz has conditioned you to expect next to nothing from them because they have set the bar so low through their actions over the last decade. I’m sick of it.

1 Like

Or…they can invest in the infrastructure to address the complaints instead of passing the buck to the players and expecting them to roll on dead servers so Blizzard can save a dime.

1 Like

You should not have to transfer off a server you have been on for two years due to consolidation and player re-rolls.

It’s 2022, close to 2023. A server from a multi-million dollar company should be more than capable of handling a large player base. There’s literally no excuse for it, at all.

3 Likes

Can’t even get off this server. 3+ hour que. Your mailbox has to be cleared to change realms. PLEASE LET ME OFF THIS TERRIBLE RIDE.

4 Likes

Awe ya Shadow has a point lmao.

1 Like