This is why you don't want LFD

Yes it does.

Quote where I stated that. I’ll wait.

3 Likes

But I thought the point of not having RDF was to group with new people and make more friends?

3 Likes

There is no such thing as carrying for the 5 mans in Wrath. Yes after the first set of blues you get they are completely faceroll.

This is true…we used to do them with 4 DPS and a healer.

Try again, no where in that quote does it say that I join guilds so I do not have to interact with randoms.

You should read more carefully and ask for clarification if you’re struggling to comprehend something.

Who told you that? Also, you left off the second part of my reply, where I said:

Making your own group would mean meeting new people and making more friends. I think you are replying rather reactionary and emotional. Please just actually read what I write.

2 Likes

Man you have all the answers, if only I didn’t spend every day in LFG looking for heroics…

Yes, I do.

You’re on Benediction. If you’re spending all day every day in LFG looking for groups, you’re doing something wrong.

3 Likes

I did probably a thousand dungeons the last year of Wrath. I was kicked 0 times. I only ever saw maybe 10 or so kicks, and they were all because someone was afk.

Literally never once because someone was playing a certain spec or ‘underperforming’.

8 Likes

What a BOLD statement to say there have been no other successful MMOs. Very interested in how many awards WoW has won over the years. Apparently i have hallucinated Everquest, FF14, ESO, SWTOR, Runescape, OSRS, Lost Ark.

4 Likes

I think it is you who fail to understand that RDF is a quality of life improvement.

3 Likes

This is likely why I didnt do them much…

Interesting, another alt.

I fully understand that LFD is a quality of life improvement. What you fail to understand is that’s not relevant nor does that mean it’s good for the game.

4 Likes

Coming from an alt…

from what i’ve seen in past 5hours on live, elites wanna be only invite full t6 people to mgt, so without lfd …
-they won’t be picky
-they won’t be able to ignore you if you’re not bis or not certain class
-they won’t be able to get what they wants if their guilds are still sleeping, While they don’t want to have the same fair chance of being in dungeon finder system as everyone else.

so you admit that people in guilds only play within the guild? Why do you care then if randoms get LFD to be able to play with other randoms?!

you clearly promoting players to only play within their guilds.

3 Likes

Hes literally a troll dont even waste your time.

7 Likes

Why be a rando? Join a guild.

My “alt” has 5k posts on the forums. Yours has 2 posts, both of which directed at me.

Stop concerning yourself with how other people are making their groups. You can make your own group.

If you think me saying that people tend to play with their friends is the same as saying people only join guilds to avoid playing with randoms, I’m not sure what to say other than that’s a reading comprehension issue on your point.

Those two statements are not the same. Not even close. You’re really off the mark with that one.

1 Like

Indeed. I don’t know why people find it so hard to put someone on their ignore list. The forum would be a lot better place if less people fed trolls like him.

1 Like

Fine.

I care about saving you from yourself and your own terrible decisions. The same decisions that turned dungeons into a “ZERG, GO GO GO” fest and make them an entirely not fun experience outside of doing them with a guild group now.

You don’t need LFD, you just want to ZOOM through dungeons.

“Burning through content” =/= playing and enjoying the game.

You can thank us later for the better experience without LFD.

2 Likes

Forum troll got it, now its clear thank you.

3 Likes