This is why you don't want LFD

He just posts on whichever one isn’t currently banned from the forums.

But please…stop feeding it.

2 Likes

it’s you who’s trying to implment your fail logic upon others, we only ask for something which will make the game better than what it looks now.

are you playing tbcc? the whole game is about zerg go go go…
release of tbcc LF 3x mages so we blast through dungeons
few weeks into tbcc LF 1mage 2x locks so we zerg every hc
last into tbc LF bis People to spam clear under 10min

i really don’t even care about lfd much, i only find it odd about how you anti lfd are claiming false things. everything you people say prove that you’re either telling lies or you’re ignorant/dumb

11 Likes

I’d like to know how not having RDF will make people all of a sudden less anti-social than they are currently in TBCC…

4 Likes

Legit don’t bother interacting with them. one is literally a troll and has nothing of value to add besides being intentionally antagonistic and the Draenei is just a mean person all around when they post. they’re just gonna call you a bad player and be insulting.

9 Likes

Dungeons aren’t even end-game progression…so how does that statement even hold up?

3 Likes

Dont try to talk logic to the troll…

Hes going to tell you to join a guild.

3 Likes

Name calling isn’t a counter point, I’ll consider that your concession.

Please explain how my logic is “fail logic”. I’m still waiting for that.

No – you’re asking for something that you think will make the game better for you only, without considering other possible consequences to it… ones which we have already seen, btw, in retail.

If LFD is the gameplay you like, it will be in Dragonflight.

You don’t think dungeons are apart of end-game progression? Do you know what end-game progression is? What do you do before you are ready for raids, Snucka?

3 Likes

You do raids to get ready for raids.

What do people do dungeons for then at max level?

2 Likes

Are you purposefully forgetting about the dozens and dozens of dungeons that aren’t a part of that 78-80 level range? Or do those just cease to exist?

1 Like

Maybe its your skill level and the reason you think dungeons are “end game”?

1 Like

This thread is about max level dungeons. Did you even read the OP?

If you want to talk about other dungeons, you should make a different thread.

The reason you aren’t answering my question is because you know that dungeons are apart of end-game progression.

1 Like

" you just don’t want LFD because you want more control over how you form your group!"

Uh, yeah.

That’s…that’s right. 🤷

2 Likes

You have the exact same control…

:woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

Yeah except for the fact it’s way harder to actually form a group that way if RDF is in the game, duh

No it isnt rofl.

Youre just not being very social.

4 Likes

Uhhh yeah…it seemed to me he was talking about LFD in general, but used MGT as his example. I dunno though—clarify with the OP if you are that concerned.

This whole “No LFD in WOTLK” thing hitting you pretty hard, I take it?

1 Like

It’s ok.

You have to be good at this game to carry people anyways.

Not at all, but why did you change the subject?

Did you get your coffee yet? Your trolling seems to be a step down today.