This is what Void Elves truly need

Can someone with TL3 please post this photo, Faebelina has done an absolutely remarkable job on Void elf hairstyles too, it’s unfair to only give credit to just one artist!

https://imgur.com/a/mf0OSaH

2 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

And this one from Ramavatarama as well please

https://imgur.com/a/CDDQepJ

2 Likes

Thank you so much Hypheria! They look soo dreamy :sob: :sob:

1 Like

No one plays Void Elves because of their lore.

They play them because they are voidfabulous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What lore? Everything about them can be written on a post-it.

2 Likes

What void elves need is actual void/old god like customizations. Yall are just pretty little blue elves playing void lord dressup like it’s Halloween. Where are the extra eyeballs? The extra mouths?

5 Likes

If I were any mouthier I’d be Y’ogg Saron badum tsk

But yeah in all seriousness, bring on the inhuman customizations!

I agree, if blizzard had just made the void elves have a completely different model/face structure, posture and all we wouldn’t be having these issues now lol
Like how they did with the nightborne- still night elves at the root but totally distinguishable from each other. I feel like the only solution to the whole debate is to stop adding high elf things to void elves, expand on the void elf theme (some people do enjoy that), and make an allied race in the future that is a high elf for the alliance that’s completely different than all the others.

2 Likes

Dat bottom left one.

Sure, with tentacle toggle and natural colors, I don’t care what hairdo you add. It serves both void and high elf visuals equaly. Gimme more all you want!

2 Likes

They are lovely, I want them all please Blizz. As many appearances options as you can squeeze onto the selection screens.

2 Likes

What they really need is to be removed. The lore is all wrong and it has painted Blizz into a corner on so many potential narrative options by VE’s existing.

Yeah lets remove content options… which is odd, coming from someone on a Velf. Just sayin.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think these hairstyles are necessarily more voidy (since you can remove the tentacles anyway) but I DO AGREE, they should get them. These look amazingly good, and they should get new hairstyles that are NOT copy from blood elves.

Content options NOW at the expense of content LATER is folly. I would give up this toon in a heartbeat to see them removed in favor of a more narrative friendly race that isn’t a dead end narrative wise.

LMAO what has cornered blizz by having velves exist?

Why would you think that is even an option?

Having Content A in the game does not preclude Content B happening at a later date.

Dont get me wrong, I think allied races as a whole are a bad idea but any new race put in the game will need to be provided with story of some sort to support why they have been included. Even if they, for example, decided to put in (gawd forbitd) Ogres, they’d still need to flesh out their lore and provide a reasonable train of events to have them become playable and part of a faction.

what void elves need is their own identity

2 Likes

Velves options already make them high elves, it’s daft to pretend otherwise at this point.

Blizz has said some races are added as subraces through customization so there it is.
No need to waste an slot into “hIgH eLvEs” now.

They have their own identity, more than belves or even nelves at this point I’d say, what they need to do is just appear in lore. But most races won’t even do that so whatevs.

2 Likes