This is what Void Elves truly need

Good enough to steal the bottom mid and bottom right just for night elves :smirk:just take that pony tail and extend it half way down the back

Most races are missing a good long flowing ponytail.

5 Likes

I love the one on the bottom right.

why not having both and let people choose, i don’t think having high elf options hurt anybody

2 Likes

First :heart: I’ve ever given to an MHP.

I feel like an already cheapened game was further cheapened by their addition.

1 Like
2 Likes

I honestly kinda like them better than blood elves, maybe that’s just me though I just like the theme a lot more. If they expanded on the void options I would definitely consider rolling one even though I don’t play alliance. There’s a lot of sick ideas I’ve seen floating around that would really make this a cool and unique race.

2 Likes

And even then
they STILL have more lore background than Vulpera who
 are a complete ??? as far as origin goes

2 Likes

I’m so tired of hearing about void elves.

I’m glad if ppl enjoy them and i’m glad ya’ll got stuff that’s me being pc

Other races need stuff

Also, ya’ll blind. NE booty and thighs are the best in game :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A void tentacle tongue. Blalalala

A unique racial dance.

Height sliders

a racial teleport that goes “BAMF!” with a puff of smoke.

What I wouldn’t give for sha-colored hair. That black that fades into glowing white? That would’ve been EPIC.

4 Likes

Would be nice to see Void Elves get their own void-themed customization instead of copying Blood Elf stuff.

8 Likes

Good luck getting cool void stuff now that y’all have just spent all your time requesting things blood elves already have.

But then again it’s void elves, so if you complain enough you’ll probably get whatever you want eventually.

2 Likes

Oooooo the tea.

(But where is the lie?)

Problem is Blizz was never going to do these during these customization passes. The hair colors were low hanging fruit that weren’t hard to do. The tentacle toggle had to have taken some time though, but I’d be willing to bet that’s a long term HE/VE solution that will work for whatever future customizations they get.

Void Elves will probably get more voidy customizations once we get to the big Light/Void war that Blizzard will eventually do. Maybe they might actually get some lore that isn’t booty as well lol.

6 Likes

grabs the tea from you “Keep your lies, I’m takin the teeeeea!”

1 Like

I agree. But that’s exactly why people are upset. Because all that happened was that Blood Elf options got copied and pasted, and Void Elves didn’t get any more unique options. Sort of a controversial opinion, but I think the entire race was a mistake tbh.

Except for Herne and Fen. They can stay.

4 Likes

What lore?

5 Likes

Well, it depends on that tentacle option. I haven’t been to the PTR to test the hair styles but if Blizz adds the ability to toggle tentacles to non tentacle hair, that will at least add a tiny bit more Void customization. And that could be a future thing as well, any new hairstyles, whether copied from other races or new unique ones could have that. So even if it’s not directly a big voidy customization now, it could provide for more in the future. This could also be me being overly trusting of Blizzard too, although I hope not and they keep up with all these customizations going forward (for all races!)

1 Like

People are really still trying to make void elves a thing?

Or we just get both? Nothing says we can’t have more options for both type.