This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

the community council aren’t your employees. they’re not required to talk about things you personally think are important.

2 Likes

It was pretty cleared stated that they wanted those dragon things to only be evokers and allow nothing else to be evokers since the class was designed for the race and vice versa. Too many elitist/big heads think that anything dynamic is a bit limiting is due to money vs lore and meaningful reasoning

2 Likes

We’re already at the point where some people won’t even check google, or wiki, or an encyclopedia, or whatever.

They just accept whatever a streamer tells them, and then run out the door to preach their Newfound Truth to everyone else.

3 Likes

Real and true comedy is telling a joke that even the targeted party can laugh at that themselves over. You would be correct in saying that the writers for this game don’t get it. Then again, the whole world has lost sight of that.

1 Like

And you believe them?

1 Like

The South Park Wheel of Fortune segment was the epitome of that. Blizzard’s “comedians” often just don’t get it.

Sure.
/lol

Blizzard removed /spit and some flirts/jokes, so I think people can be upset about something small like this.

1 Like

This thread offers nothing positive, it is a drama filled call out post. I hope it gets closed.

This is why I wish everyone will at least be aware that it can happen and exercise healthy skepticism with everything, even their own thoughts. It’s so easy for these sites to manipulate people. All google needs to do is promote information that serves them and suddenly the discourse goes in a different direction.

Same thing with Reddit. Act like an expert/authority on the subject and have a bunch of people upvote you and suddenly you’re controlling how people think about a certain subject. Especially since dissenting opinions tend to be buried.

It’s why I enjoy spending time here cause despite how chaotic it is, you get to see different points of view.

Throw in some sad music and “trust me bro!”

1 Like

Who? That CC member whining about a joke?

A lot of problems could be avoided if people would think for themselves. I guess playing the role of a sheep makes living life easier or something.

1 Like

Look at the irony, someone complaining about their opinion being called trolling is now calling someone else’s opinion trolling and is calling for their removal over said opinion.

:rofl:

Yeah it’s funny 'cause rumble has taken google to court just for that very thing. In promoting youtube links over other platforms affectively monopolizing and controlling traffic to what people see.

Right on.

Unfortunately we are in a time where people are more divided than ever.

1 Like

I think the problem comes when individuals think they’re thinking for themselves but aren’t. This is why I find having some ‘anchors’ in life really important. E.g. family, emotions, core values. Information will always divide people, but things like love for one’s family, or human emotion will always be the same.

1 Like

Anyone need a refill on popcorn? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I’ve been stealing everyone else’s, so I’m good.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a bit low.

There’s a reason for that. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Golly gee I wonder why.