This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

Censorship is just that, they are using ‘‘lies’’ as a reason to move forward with it. They lost control of information that is put out so they are indeed going into a war on information.

Can be, but when the powers to be, want to censor stuff. They just label it as misinformation…

1 Like

Horrible comparsion peopel have been asking since cata for tails.

If people asked for it why not give it to them its a comsetic feature and if enough people ask no harm.

2 Likes

Exactly. This idea of misinformation, disinformation [’‘lies’’ but it this purports that government knows what is a lie or isn’t, and why do we suddenly need control over it lol] is just a play on words to get them to implement censorship laws to control the narrative. It’s why fb, twitter, etc all have been shown to have colluded with government. [We don’t want anyone posting about this, take it down][yes government! will do that right away]

I see it as like the void now. Chaotic whispers and an infinite maze. Life was simpler back then cause we had experts doing the talking, but even that had it’s issues where it was easier to get away with lying. Now you have multiple people giving their own version of the ‘truth’, and it has turned into confirmation bias over actual truth-seeking.

1 Like

Yeah, always was that way, just different mediums. Thing is now, the big higher ups have lost their grip on it so they are moving into telling people that a ministry of truth is necessary. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: which it isn’t and never had been.

1 Like

it’s weird when people direct criticism towards that when a large amount of CC members don’t even post almost at all.

2 Likes

Because Blizzard doesn’t have the focus to create enough new animations to let the new race play a 2nd class, or to ever do a full pass on class design without running out of time.

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this person make a dumb post on the CC forums, and then people make threads to complain about it. It almost feels like they make these dumb threads on purpose so you guys respond this way…

Honestly, I actually think they believe it, its not trolling

Nah, either they just consistently complain about the most minor, stupid things, or they purposely make threads like this on the CC forums to troll people.

I fear the day when dates get changed and suddenly we hear things like “google say’s this event never happened! You’re just making things up!” The world of 1984 really haunts me lol

1 Like

Maizou is of course the one that is going to get the most criticism simply because they post on GD as well. Biggest mistake IMO. When they first became a CC member people were already sifting through her post history trying to get her taken off lol.

I think the best solution to this problem is for Blizzard to put all of the removed mounts with tails, such as the Brutosaur, onto the Shop.

1 Like

I hope you’re right, but I honestly don’t think they’re trolling.

The problem is that the people who write the jokes think they know how to write comedy, but they don’t.

I mean you might be right, this is the WoW forums after all, I would not be surprised that people here consistently have strong opinions about the smallest, most inconsequential things lol.

1 Like

Definitely heading that way :fearful:
"Google… what happened in [insert date]…’’
‘‘We had an emotionally neutral day and everything was good’’

[All while wars are ongoing around the world]
lol

“Smallest” and “inconsequential” is your

:slight_smile:

Once people finally break past the “Everything I don’t like is trolling” mentality, conversations become much more constructive and it’s easier to understand the viewpoints of others (even if we continue to believe they’re wrong).

1 Like

No an in game joke about Worgens not having tails is definitely objectively small and inconsequential. Please touch grass if you think it’s not.