This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

You made a typo.

Yep along with making weird comparisons in other threads.

It’s honestly getting way too out of hand.

People may go, “but worgen aren’t real” but the players behind the characters are.

I always like more customization options so if the worgen players want tails well then go for it.

1 Like

The people that are making dirty jokes behind a joke are just wow… I agree. People behind the worgen characters are real people, and I think making a dirty joke behind it is a bit too far.

3 Likes

That’s because their “request” is stupid, the model is the model and if you don’t like it don’t play it - and if you want something with a tail, play something with a tail.

If all of the Orc players demanded that they suddenly have a beak, and made a giant thread about it, and acted like the only reason Orcs can’t have a beak is because Blizzard is out to get them and RUIN ALL THEIR FUN and somebody should DO SOMETHING and if there’s a joke it’s because BLIZZARD HATES THEM, would I take it seriously?

No, I would not. I’d say Blizzard should make a joke about Orc beaks, too.

1 Like

I mute/ignore anyone with yellow text. Their opinions aren’t worth more than my own or yalls.

Without stepping into the bottomless bog of politics, let’s just say things nowadays get by with a lot worse than they did in the 90s, and it’s been reflected in our culture at all levels including social media on all platforms such as MMOs.

Censorship has gone up, you say? More like it’s been perverted nearly beyond recognition.

A lot of the yellows have a lot of good ideas. Though thank you for reminding me the mute button exists,

1 Like

Orcs asking for beaks is stupid. Werewolves asking for tails is not.

4 Likes

No problem.

they should be rewritten to talk about their glorious floofy tails

2 Likes

I wondered how long it would take before I stumbled onto GD’s catchphrase!

3 Likes

The 90s was peaches compared to now, it’s semantics at this point but if you don’t think ‘‘censorship’’ has gone up then I don’t know what to tell you.

How about examples? Seems easy enough.

Its only a spit in the face because you took it that way.

I’ve been begging for worgen and goblin monks for over a decade and blizzard had a goblin monk randomly in the legion order hall. Did I come and spam edless threads about being offended about this? No. I took it as a hint that they are aware of it and it will come eventually.

Give us bearded ladies and worgen tails!

2 Likes

Full on censorship I think has settled down a bit, but the amount of tv shows getting “modernized” is getting a bit out of hand at this point. It’s one thing if they do it and also give people a good story, but very, very few can actually do both. I just want to be entertained at the end of the day. Diversity is fine. I don’t care who is what races or who loves who. Just entertain me and stop with the lectures.

I gave you examples. There are even more now when you look up bills being passed into law in Canada, parts of the US, etc that want to censor people and control information. Examples are a plenty but you dismissed the first ones I put in my post to you.

Not really, they are just getting started. Trudeau here is ready to implement a big one with Bill c-11. I read a law in california being passed… I did read that new zealand and other parts there are readying things to censor its people.

We are just getting started and it will be getting worse.

Oh ya, … and the trend of attacking people for not watching their glorious product lmao… they then go ‘‘why did this movie, or tv show flop’’ lol I wonder.

Misinformation is more prevalent than censorship. We’re literally in the age of information warfare.

4 Likes

This is a bigger issue currently, for sure.