This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

Spits out tea
This ain’t no tea this is some bull.

You gonno clean up after yourself tho

Nah the tea I spit out went into the river of Maizou and her one fan’s tears over a tail joke.

5 Likes

The fact that a community council thread is dedicated to a joke about character customization calling it disrespectful/offensive isn’t indicative of the entire CC forum. I’ve seen some good things there, and some decent posts from golds. But man, what a legitimately stupid thread and thing to be upset about. If this keeps up the worgen tail crowd will be more insufferable than the high elf crowd, and that’s a tough thing to be.

6 Likes

The fact you think a minority matter more than the majority in this type of thing is also part of the problem.

12 Likes

i’m… I respect the burn but you’ll are really coming for Maizou omg :sob:

1 Like

Just tired of them and the way they constantly talk down to people. And doing it with their community council profile. Kind of embarrassing for blizzard to just let this person run wild with it.

They make it look like more of a joke than it already is.

7 Likes

It’s not only poor of taste, it’s unprofessional, childish and who came up with this needs to revalue their ideology of “fun”. The Worgen-request is even older compared to the Alliance High Elf request and you simply do not bite the hand who earns your paycheck.

They are actually one of the people who discuss things what the regular and casual players interests.

4 Likes

Minorities matter just as much as majorities. In the end we are all human.

That being said… This outrage over a tail joke?

Hahahahahaha trolling for sure. ain’t buying that.

1 Like

Yes and no. The minority needs to be heard but if the majority is ignored (typical Alliance-player requests), then we have those issues, when an absolute minimal change from a very small minority gets done, that these people are not only upset but disappointed that they are willingly ignored.

No they spend the majority of their time in GD talking down to people and arguing.

It’s a joke.

6 Likes

It’s the other way around. Casuals and the majority are not forum users. They play the game and leave as the “silent mass” which does not complain. Forum users and regulars are the more invested players and hardcore with tendency to play above the casual experience with insider knowledge, which makes them a very different kind of players.

And this, this simply is Karen behavior, and attitude. Just because you pay someone’s bills by supporting a product they have a hand in, doesn’t give you a right to police, talk down to, or force them to shine your shoes and lick your boots.

This is the same attitude that people who yell at grocery store employees have when something doesn’t go their way. You sound like a child, it’s embarrassing and whenever I personally see someone acting like this, it makes me even more motivated to do the exact opposite of what they want me to. Silly worgen tail jokes or high elf spam threads or even non wow related stuff. This is an awful attitude to have and a terrible way to communicate your desires.

10 Likes

The difference between common sense and “Karen”-attitude is that this is an offensive joke at the expense the community and not because one of your American Hamburger fries does not come with the sauce you asked for.

The outrage is justified, if you like it or not.

4 Likes

The joke was trolling and completely tone deaf, as is this thread.

I have quite a bit of common sense, and I have enough of it to realize that dragonflight releasing in its current state is a much more dire state of affrais than blizzard poking fun at a bunch of people on the forums whining like children about a damn character customization.

This reeks of GDs outrage of the week, and GDs outrage of the week/month almost never has to do with actual pressing issues about the core game, or what’s in development. Barring perhaps the last few months debacle about the slime cat and its wording on LFR.

3 Likes

All the stupid things to whine about, a joke in a fictional game world?

8 Likes

Really? A community council member speaking for the community? Wow good on them for doing what they’re supposed to do they deserve a gold star :dracthyr_a1:

Like seriously happy I’m not on the Community Council I’d turn into the second coming of Tseric :dracthyr_lulmao:

3 Likes

No one does. Stop being so dramatic.

And that’s why there are also topics related to changes in DF in the CC that you choose to ignore. You know, critique about weird behaviour from a company and critique about problems with DF can actually co-exist.

I don’t think I would fit in the Community Council. So it’s best that I stay an observer instead.