This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

Is it though? The fact that you feel the need to add “technically” suggests that even you believe it wouldn’t be natural to draw that conclusion.

I’m not quite sure where you get that inclination from however I’d be interested to hear your thoughts.
The events of WoW occur later than the fall of the high elves and re-identification as the Blood Elves, let alone Highborne Night Elves which occurred something like 7000+ years before even the events of the dark portal and Orcs being unleashed on Azeroth.

When did I ever do that? Don’t start making up silly things now.

Yes, a flawed difference that just diminishes the demands of the players back then to put yours as worse, when it is by far nothing in comparison. Talk to me when a Blue comes to General Discussion to make fun of the Worgen players’ angry reaction to this and we’ll see.

Not going to waste more time in this pointless thread about a silly joke that doesn’t even mean they won’t add tails. Good day.

Now now, I will be very blunt: I don’t like Maizou and I’ve made that statement publicly in the past. I do think they have a tendency to overshare and give value to things that may not seem that major in comparison, and I’ve had a few spats with them in the past because of these.

With that being said, death threats? DEATH THREATS? OVER A POST ON SOME STUPID FORUMS OF A STUPID GAME?

And you abused the system to flag that post?

What the hell is wrong with y’all?

Did people not give anyone attention here as a child?

Jesus F Christ, get a grip. You dare to call him a Karen but your behavior has gone right past from Karen into straight-up psychotic.

4 Likes

The Community Council members are all brown-nosers to Activizard. Their text color should be brown, not orange.

2 Likes

Well this was a weird thread to read.

An over reaction to a cc member having an over reaction to a joke.
Death threats mentioned.
Elf chat.
Dieting discussions.

What a ride…

Seriously though, the joke is fine.
Theyre allowed to think its not.
Not a big deal.

2 Likes