This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

It’s okay. The oatmeal brought people together when the joke drove them apart.

3 Likes

it really mended the FIBERS of our relationships.
praise be the fiber.

3 Likes

That was terrible.

Good job. :laughing:

1 Like

I wonder if I can make a mountain sculpture out of oatmeal rather than mash potatoes.
I know it’s possible with gritts <trust me I see it.

1 Like

Who doesn’t like bacon?

3 Likes

Now we can all poop.

2 Likes

My Granddad. He actually disliked it and would cook himself some breakfast sausage after cooking my grandma some bacon every morning.

I can take it or leave it. Mostly I leave it. Bacon gets put on stuff it has no right going on. lol

2 Likes

it was generic brand of oat puns.

you cannot because the birbs will swarm you.
light it onfire and the smell of maple will attract canadians.
idk friend its a dangerous life you live making legendary art

north korean leader dosnt poop apparently.

3 Likes

Well, he does look that uptight, so I’m not surprised. :laughing:

1 Like

24/7 clenching since birth.
he probably has a 9 pack of abs under the belly fat

1 Like

Never underestimate the power of how releasing a big one improves your mood lol

2 Likes

And can make you feel lighter.

2 Likes

this conversation has gone down the toilet.
i miss the oat fields of yesterdays posts

4 Likes

sausage > bacon.

2 Likes

Sometimes I like sausage sometimes I like bacon.

To me, bacon is slightly over sausage but I have sausage more than bacon due to cost / availability.

While I did chuckle at said joke, I am also able to recognize that said joke may not be considered amusing since it was not someone else expense.

Also, jokes are…you know, meant to be funny…that’s why they’re called jokes.

2 Likes

Yes, Bluster’s pvp thread

I am about 80% sure the joke was a passing thought by a dev who wanted tails on Worgen. Just by going off how many artists and employees Blizzard hires that are furries, that was my very first thought when I read it. That and the fact the other jokes were pretty much google searches for “dragon jokes”.

Making a pointed or malicious jab at a forum thread seems like too much effort for what went into the rest of the package.

this community is sick and disgusting that you all flag a post about a community council member being threatened with their own death. you people sicken me. what is wrong with you people? you all need to go see therapists. you people are pretty much borderline cheering for the cc member’s death. this is just disgusting. everyone who flagged that post should be permabanned from both the forums and the game on every one of their accounts.

1 Like

Seriously, why does a discord server that has nothing to do with worgen keep getting brought up in worgen threads?

8 Likes