This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

I have another health use for it that I don’t want to discuss here, but thanks man. :rofl:

You’re not wrong. My granddad was a farmer though (he mostly raised wheat and corn but my grandma had a garden with other fresh produce too) so we got lots of fresh wholegrains without the added nonsense growing up. I used to really like toasted wheat berries as a kid.

Of course, if you eat too much of them they’re still bad for you but the straight grains aren’t nearly as bad as the cereals you get from the store. I’m specifically referencing the ones with a ton of sugars or preservatives thrown on them.

Hol up, why is it damaging?

Honestly, what maters more is less the cereal and the glycimic index for it be it the grain sort (like wheat/oat/barley/corn/rice/etc) or the comercial advert type (Honey Bunches of Oats, Cherrios, Cinnamon LIFE, to name a few)

Only as disingenuous as they are, technically.

Then they would be arguing to call Blood Elves Highborne Night Elves, but they’re really not arguing for that and they’re not arguing that.

Because it would be quite silly, they’re Blood Elves. :3

Just like the High Elves, are the High Elves.

1 Like

Banana’s are slightly acidic, so eating them on an empty stomach lowers the PH value of your food sack and causes it to eat into or through the mucal linings more

For better or worse I never have to worry about this, can’t eat bananas due to child hood trauma, stinging fruit beetles, and a real life experience similar to the scarab swarm scene from The Mummy

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the thing. When you say “Oatmeal”, people think the instant Candy stuff, not actual disgusting Oatmeal :

Mass produced food and industrialized food production has contributed to the obesity epidemic for sure.

1 Like

I’ve heard the opposite. When I had gastritis, they recommended eating them. And it didn’t irritate me further.

to expect anything out of the community council is silly.

i will say that post in question i support in some regards. tails for worgen have been a thing for 3 expansions. its always kicked down the road to the " next expansion ". the rework in legion for worgen and goblins ( to upgrade poly gons ) had real talk from blizz about tails.
then it was kicked to bfa…where a rework did come through but… no tails… only poly gon increase. still decent but expected more for female worgen specifically.
kicking the can to shadowlands race customization upgrades still no tails.

idk man… im questioning the reason why they passed two oppertunities to implement a FLUFFY TAIL. FOR FLUFF SAKES ITS A TAIL.
Tbh i think they dont want to rework the skele.

That is one breakfast I can’t eat it tore up my stomach,so cereal or toast for me in the morning.

1 Like

Quakers is the gross stuff. I can’t deal with that much sugar in one go. :laughing:

Agreed though. Mass produced food is typically unhealthy.

The product I linked has 1g of sugar only and is pretty good on Fiber. It’s the tasteless stuff no one buys but that they somehow still make.

hmm, perhaps it depends on the type then? I know Cavendish, Plantain, and Hallandale all have dif properties, which is also why banana candy doesn’t taste like bananas

I took a look at the reviews on that one and it made me laugh.

Fair enough. I have a general policy of not clicking on any links from unknown parties.

I’m honestly surprised they sell something like that. All of the quakers stuff I’ve seen has been completely saturated with sugars.

Yeah, I grew up on the Instant stuff because that’s what my mom bought in the 80s. But they do make the healthy stuff still, surprisingly.

1 Like

It’s some severe whiplash to see the beginning on this thread being about a community council post complaining about a dracthyr joke and then jumping down to the latest posts talking about oatmeal.

8 Likes

It’s night ,cold and people are hungry :rofl:

3 Likes

oatmeal bridges all of humanity together.
praise be the oat.

3 Likes