This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

but there are still high elves that aren’t blood elves, so I don’t think it does. The silver covenant faction in Dalaran.

1 Like

No it’s because for some people fruits are dangerous to eat in large portions due to sugar content. And because other sources of fiber provide other things as well.

2 Likes

How much sugar do you think there is in your grain based diet exactly ?

Look at labels once in a while.

Hardly.

I don’t know Maizou… people are being bizarre about this.

I really don’t see what’s hard to understand about a *person in power (the company) making a joke about a *person that has none (the players.) It’s a bit similar to an employer making fun of an employee. It’s not okay.

Like I said earlier in the thread (and reiterated numerous times) context is important in humour and the context for this joke is all wrong.

3 Likes

And there’s humans that have joined the horde, your point?

Can’t wait till we get to kill those terrorists in a raid sometime.

2 Likes

Yeah the mental part resonates a lot for me cause my weight gain came about due to a sense of isolation and loneliness. I didn’t know it at that time that it was about that, but I think it’s important to look at the social situation as well. Sometimes what people need is a group of friends that can get them out of the house, and then everything else just falls into place.

3 Likes

I have, and have done elimination diets. They are bs. I’m not saying one should not eat fruits and veggies. Or that they are not a good source of fiber. People should listen to their doctor or dieticians. They should not eliminate anything unless it’s absolutely necessary and their doctor tells them to do so.

Errrrr, the CC is supposedly a cross section of the entire community. Or at least it’s meant to be. Is it really that surprising that there are topics posted some people might find irrelevant? I for example find anything to do with high end m+ or pvp to be irrelevant to the game at large and do not believe Blizz should pay any attention to the edge-lord’s that partake in such activities.

What do you do in the game out of curiosity? lol

No bias, I am just legitimately curious since you’re calling portions of the playerbase edgelords.

Seems to me you just don’t quite understand nutritional values.

There is no other way to lose weight than to consumme less calories than you spend. You are going to have to cut calories somewhere or increase your expenditure. Of course, running for 40 minutes at a good pace burns around 500 calories, so good luck trying to go exclusively the expenditure route.

Most dieticians I’ve met never utter a peep about calories at all. They give you portion sizes in hand palms for cripe’s sake. “You need about my palm’s worth of chicken my dear”. Geez dude, just tell me in grams please.

There’s more to a healthy diet than your calorie count. lol

1 Like

the only ‘elimination’ diet I think is any good is to cut out as many added sugars and all (or at least almost all) HFC (High-Fructose Corn-syrup) that alone in my own, personal diet management has completely stopped all additional fat gains, and, as I build muscle, my weight does go up, but it’s a healthy weight increase that results in my body fat percentage going down (Although, I’m almost always hungry now, but a handful of nuts, or some desicated meat or occasionally mushrooms makes that managable)

Oooh, another thing I’ve found helps is stop thinking about meals as ‘needing to get full’ and thinking of them as ‘enough to not feel hungry’ that’s helped with portion size alot (which is another big problem on that side of things!)

4 Likes

:thinking:

Scroll up and re-read the entire conversation.

Cutting out sugar alone does A LOT. Once you pay attention you see it everywhere.

1 Like

There’s a reason why I said “high end”. I don’t consider yolo and unrated pvp as “high end”. Just like how I don’t consider heroic raiding “high end” either. Same with a m+ 10 or below.

“High end” in wow is typically reserved for m+20, mythic raiding and the nutjobs in the top 20% of the rated pvp bracket.

I’ve read it, and you’ve shown a fundamental misunderstanding of the subject by using reductive arguments. lmao

Your dietary needs change depending upon your goals.

4 Likes

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. I believe they are calling everyone edgelords that is involved in higher end content while at the same time running higher end content! Maybe they are insulting themselves, haha! Maybe they didn’t know achievements can easily be looked up!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

We’re talking about losing weight. There is no magic diet where you eat more calories than you spend that results in weight loss.

Mind pointing out any actual mistake I made ? You can’t ?

Ok, stop being so mad I don’t think your worgen joke is offensive and then try to come at me with ridiculous “you’re wrong” posts.

To be honest,the person is known to troll people ,that is why I have that person on ignore. One post solidified that for me.

1 Like

I understand them just fine. And have cereal that provides decent amounts of nutritional value. Like iron for instance.

Which is the quickest way to become deficient. Which is why they have been recommending that people exercise more, not eat less. There’s a reason people who don’t eat end up with health issues too.

I don’t know what dieticians are like where you live.

1 Like