This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

Okay. So you think it’s funny to make fun of people. Got it. lol

Dude, my best friends are from the army and crack super off coloured jokes but they understand context. They only make the jokes when they know they’ll land with their audience.

In other words, they use their brains, to put it nicely.

2 Likes

Fiber is also very much needed though and can’t be gotten from fruits and veggies alone.

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. I’m not sure where you get your information but this is 100% incorrect! Sumo wrestlers, once they stop competing, have to completely change their diets to try and avoid extreme cardiovascular disease! Sumo wrestlers, on average, die 10 years earlier than the average Japanese!

I’m sorry but you are still incorrect! Nice attempt though but the data says otherwise, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

That seems to be yourself? You’re the one saying we should be called Blood Elves high elves, when that’s not true in the least. The remaining High Elves, as they are actually called, are with the Alliance.

You mean when they stop exercising as much as they did previously? Hmm, imagine that.

That’d be incorrect, if you actually looked at the incorrectly sourced data and read it (ya’ll never do) You’d know it’s “Of those that didn’t change their diet and didn’t regularly exercise.”

Only response I’ll give you, no thanks for your post and I hope you have the day you deserve <3

1 Like

Because they already have scrubbed everything down to nothing and still people get offended.

2 Likes

The best thing that helps is low intensity steady state (LISS) workouts imo. I find that once your brain associates movement with positive emotions, weight loss becomes so much easier.

1 Like

That’s not the vibe I’m getting from you. I’m getting quite the opposite vibe.

Fruits and Vegetables are filled to the brim with Fiber.

Oh yes they can.

are you serious lmao? If they wanted to give worgen tails, they would’ve done it long ago.

No they cannot. People have caused themselves issues doing elimination diets.

Then you haven’t been paying attention. lol

I’ve literally only said this entire time that context is important. You keep overlooking that fact.

Not calling them that. Just acknowledge the fact that they are the high elves.

2 Likes

That is no different than a person desiring pizza that night.If that desire is heavy enough they’ll find away to get one.no matter the cost as surly as a smoker would.

but they aren’t? Kael’thas made the distinction in Warcraft 3.

Same was quite literally said to the Blood Elf crowd asking for blue eyes for over a decade.

And need I remind you of the WALL OF NO about WoW Classic, where Blizzard actively stated no to a classic wow ever existing multiple times, and guess what they did?

It’s almost like WoW is an ever evolving story with ever evolving races in a land filled with magic.

Anyway, last post, you snuck up before I found the logout button. (Why is it only available at the very top of the page? :/)

2 Likes

They are not called High Elves, the High Elves are called the High Elves, and they’re in Alliance bases and what not. But you have fun arguing against what has been lore since Warcraft series and continues to be. <3

1 Like

So now falling onto ambiguity instead of “the wall of no.”

Yo Pawzer, ignore Edamann. They’re obviously a troll what-with their overtly pleasant prose and upsetting messages. lol

They literally disagreed with me a moment ago when I said it “wasn’t okay to bully overweight people.”

Like… cracking a joke is one thing but outright bullying is another–and there have been overweight folks hurt themselves due to overt bullying in the past.

It’s not okay. People need to be supportive rather than dismissive/combative.

He changed their name to honor the dead high elves after Arthas’ attack. They’re still the same people, they’re still the same nation. And they still fit in the generic high elf fantasy trope as well.

Some people just have problems with something that’s not the same old stuff and can’t deal with pretty elves that don’t hang out with the other standard fantasy good guy races.

3 Likes

Because people don’t switch to fruits and vegetables, they just cut portions and eat caloric dense foods poor in micro-nutrients in less quantities, which is why they create deficiencies in their diet.

Look, 100 grams of Apple contains around 2-3g of Fiber and only 52 calories.

All Bran (which is frankly a good source of low calorie grain based Fiber), which I doubt you eat since most people find it disgusting, contains 12g of Fiber for every 120 calories consummed without the vitamin profile of an Apple, and only 41g of food ingested. And that’s the healthy stuff.

Most grain people consume isn’t even remotely close to the value of All-Bran.

Yep, iirc, Mexico has even higher obesity problems than the US but that’s due to the fact that Coca-Cola is cheaper and easier to get then clean and safe drinking water in many areas of the country last I did any research on stuff (it’s a bit dated that was like…15 years ago, maybe longer, all I do remember is it was sometime in middle school or early high school lol) or various other things as well.

People who went hungry alot growing up tend to ‘feast or famine’ with food (it’s why I can’t do fasting diet methods actually as it triggers a feast response when the fasting is done, but cutting out sugar helps bunches more anyway!) or various mental illnesses can also cause eating/binge eating to happen as a 'coping mechanism. Then there’s physical ailments like asthma, or gland problems, or various cardio vascular conditions like having enlarged hearts or being anemic.

As you said it’s a complicated issue, and one where the availability, perperation knowledge, and even just preparation time, for healthier diets or dedicated exercise are just as important (heck, I used to ride a pedal bike to work back in the day, 2 miles one way, and worked in a brick yard, super physical job, manual labor type deal, even then I was constantly told I was overweight based only on height/weight cause my primary care doc at the time refused to check body fat percentage because ‘you have a soft belly’ when it’s like ‘yeah, and I have rock hard thighs bigger around than the stick at your front desk has for a torso’ lol)

3 Likes