This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

Hello, I see you replied to my post. It wasn’t ridiculous at all, haha! It’s an accurate statement and I’m sorry that it upset you! Maybe a nice piece of fruit will make you feel better!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

Again I ask, the same customers that bullied a CM into quitting uh ?

Heck, if anything, they should make fun of their customers for attempting to get a joke removed now. There’s plenty of material in just this thread.

You are.

You’re the one that equated corpulent humour to bullying.

Hmm, where is the alliance in the capital and homeland of the high elves…

Oh right, a few of them yelled the Lor’themar wasn’t their real dad and hid in Dalaran and whatnot while their people were being slaughter. Those must be the true heir of Quel’thelas. Not you know the vast majority of the race that still lives there and is governed by the continuation of the government from before Arthas.

3 Likes

Also there’s mental health and socioeconomic factors that plays a part in it. It’s not a simple issue.

2 Likes

Edamann. You are being ridiculous.

Have a nice day–and here’s a beer, per Viking Santa tradition! :beer:

Orcs eyebrows / Trolls beards still missing

1 Like

It’s actually a pretty simple equation. Calories In > Calories out = Weight gain.

Hello, I see you replied to my post. You shouldn’t drink so much, it’s heavy on calories, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

Dude, if you can’t understand what’s wrong with the joke that’s on you.

Your attempt to turn an argument around is noted and giggled at, for the record. It was pretty bad.

I’m coming as someone who went from 110kg to 65kg and exercise regularly. It’s not that easy. You need to rewire a lot of mental processing and habits, and in some cases I’d say there’s some family dynamics you need to investigate.

If you can’t understand that what’s wrong is being offended at the joke, that’s on you.

I’m not the one going around claiming jokes are harassment and bullying.

But it is. It’s literally if you eat more calories than you spend, you gain weight.

I’ve been overweight, and then did Spartan Races for a few years after training and shedding said weight.

It’s literally stop eating too many calories.

Like that cookie. Made with Butter. Put it down. It’s 60 calories and won’t fill you up. Eat an apple.

We have to come to a reasonable place or we has a community will lose it. I see one side having a want and desire while seeing the other as ,“I don’t care” these both are extreme view looking at one subject .We either come to a understanding of the matter and find a solution or this will continue on and on.

1 Like

Jokes are dependent on context. If the context is not right, it’s not funny. I really do not understand how that is hard to comprehend.

A company making jokes towards their players without ever responding to the issue is the same as a manager cracking jokes at the expense of their employee. It is inappropriate because there is not an equal footing.

It is not hard to understand.

1 Like

Plenty of people mistake strongmen, football players, or sumo wrestlers as such but then as it turns out their insides are much healthier than another. Weight gain is a side effect, not particularly the problem itself. Bad diet, lack of exercise are the issues that cause the main source of heart problems. Which is why sumo wrestlers hearts are much healthier than almost assuredly your own.

Depends how far back you go, looks like you linked a picture of a Blood elf city not a high elf city. :3

You seem to be quite confused again. Perhaps you should check up on your lore sometime?

1 Like

I think there’s value in exploring every facet of an issue rather than just focusing on the end equation. Sure, ultimately it’s about eating less, but there’s a lot of factors that goes into it that can help people through the process.

If I might interject. There are a lot of dieticians that recommend watching to not cut too many calories because of the possibility of becoming vitamin deficient and instead recommend burning equal calories to intake.

1 Like

Yes and the fact there’s a 10k reply thread filled with people obsessed over pixelated tails is what makes the joke hilarious in the first place.

We’re going back to my initial reply I feel.

You come from a place where everything needs to be sanitized and no one can ever be offended.

I came from a place where I just don’t care. Everyone is free game.

Looks like you’re still confusing the canon lore with boring headcanon.

3 Likes

My favorite part is most of the people are saying we’re getting upset by something we’ll never see - okay, then what’s the harm in removing it, if you’ll never see it either?

Anyway, I’m logging out of the forums and I have no idea if I will be back. As I said in one of my first posts in this thread, and an edit to it, the community crossed a line that shouldn’t have even been a flicker of a thought, let alone actually happening. And it’s just been exacerbated today on multiple WoW Discords.

3 Likes

The best way to cut calories is switching from grain based Carbs to Fruits and Vegetables, which will result in much better micro-nutrients and much less calories consummed. Like seriously, stop eating things made of flour. Fiber, Vitamin and Carbs are found in fruits and vegetables.